Paragon Village, llc

425 Route 46 East, Hackettstown, NJ, 07840

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Paragon Village, llc

June 13, 2013

Mom went back to Paragon Village and she is at the assisted living area right now. She was previously there in their independent living facility. We decided to move her back after her rehabilitation because she is familiar with the surrounding and has gained friends already. We are really pleased with the staff, the food, and the services at Paragon Village. Everyone was very helpful. I think it's a top notch place.

July 28, 2011

By latro

Nice, Clean, Friendly staff. My mother stayed there 1 week, while I was on vacation

About Paragon Village, llc

Paragon Village llc, located in Mount Olive/Hackettstown, New Jersey provides the following services: Senior Indendent Living, Assisted Living, Short Term Care: Respite, Alzheimer's Care, and Hospice. Family owned senior living community.

Independent living community is a one year lease with no large buy-in. All apartments in independent living include full kitchen; clothes washer & dryer; all utilities included except for TV & phone; one chef prepared meal daily; weekly housekeeping; local transportation; 7 days of activities; 24/7 concierge service; and more. Rents start as low as $1,914/month.

Map of Paragon Village, llc