Paragon Village, llc

425 Route 46 East, Hackettstown, NJ, 07840

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Paragon Village, llc

June 23, 2015

The rooms were exceptional, a little bit larger, very neat, and very clean. The place was secure. There were lots of stuff that the residents could do. The dining room was very busy. We did see people there eating, and they gave us a sample menu. They got three menus a day for each meal -- breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- and they pick what they want. There was a group of seniors ready to go out, and they had an in-house movie theater. Paragon Village was just taken over by another company, and they're getting new paint, new closets, and new furniture in the common area.

February 20, 2015

By Kathy102281650

Paragon Village had good staff. It seemed to be a nice facility. However, the design of the room was not very good. I guessed the building structure made the rooms not square. They were small, and you couldn't fit a king size bed in them, but they did have their own bathroom. The dining room looked like a restaurant. They had activities, and they had a bridge club. It is in a nice area. Hackettstown hospital was close by, and there were malls nearby also. They were in the process of being purchased by another company, and they needed to have some upgrades.

June 13, 2013

Mom went back to Paragon Village and she is at the assisted living area right now. She was previously there in their independent living facility. We decided to move her back after her rehabilitation because she is familiar with the surrounding and has gained friends already. We are really pleased with the staff, the food, and the services at Paragon Village. Everyone was very helpful. I think it's a top notch place.

July 28, 2011

By latro

Nice, Clean, Friendly staff. My mother stayed there 1 week, while I was on vacation

About Paragon Village, llc

Paragon Village llc, located in Mount Olive/Hackettstown, New Jersey provides the following services: Senior Indendent Living, Assisted Living, Short Term Care: Respite, Alzheimer's Care, and Hospice. Family owned senior living community.

Independent living community is a one year lease with no large buy-in. All apartments in independent living include full kitchen; clothes washer & dryer; all utilities included except for TV & phone; one chef prepared meal daily; weekly housekeeping; local transportation; 7 days of activities; 24/7 concierge service; and more. Rents start as low as $1,914/month.

Map of Paragon Village, llc