Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities
Reviews of Ash Street Place
Gayle Lundeen September 24, 2008
My loved one used this service
This is a wonderful place. The owners have an apartment on site and treat the residents more like family then patients/clients. They are concerned and care for my mother, checking up on her often in a manner that seems like caring versus requirement. The decor is homey with private places. My mother was reluctant to go to assisted living but wouldn't leave now. She says the people and staff are her community and family.
From Ash Street Place
You'll find many excellent advantages to life at Ash Street Place from special conveniences to our generous package of standard services.
Your monthly rental includes
- Three flavorful daily meals served buffet style.
- Individual heating and air conditioning controls for your personal comfort.
- Bi-weekly housekeeping service and linen service.
- All utilities, including cable television (excluding telephone).
- General maintenance of your apartment and appliances.
- Maintenance of common areas and grounds.
Location of Ash Street Place
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities