Brookdale Lakeview Crossing

4000 Lakeview Crossing, Groveport, OH, 43125

Reviews of Brookdale Lakeview Crossing

Caring102617850 December 06, 2014

I wasn't impressed with the Emeritus at Lakeview at all, but I thought it was OK. The place was clean, it didn't smell -- that was the main thing I was looking for -- and the people were nice. I thought the staff was fine, and they answered all my questions. I didn't go away feeling like they didn't know what they were doing. I felt like they were trying to sell the building, and they did a good job of doing it. I didn't see anything wrong with it. It didn't look like a new building, but it looked like a building that had been kept up. We were looking for my brother, and he wasn't interested, so I just marked it off the list.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community and to share your thoughts. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Caring87338650 June 17, 2014

I have my mother at Emeritus at Lakeview. Its location is near where she was already living. She has been there for probably about three months now, and so far, so good. Regarding the staff, they're fine. Also, my mom seems to be adapting pretty well to their food. I think they have plenty of basic foods. If you don't like what's on the menu, you can have a hamburger or a grilled cheese or something. In general, their rooms are a little more expensive than most, but they seem to be pretty well maintained. They seem to have a couple of real simple activities each day; however, I think social activities could be a little more often. On Friday, they have a nice happy hour. That's nice, but it would be nicer if they had more of them.

Donna42 October 09, 2013

Emeritus was okay but they did not have facilities for me in independent living. My mother in law had been there for 6 months before she passed away. We were very pleased with the services then. She likes to participate in activities with music and also bingo. Her room was fine; it was large enough for her. She had her bed, a dresser and her TV. It had a kitchen and bathroom. The staff was great and we were satisfied when my mother in law was there.

Randy5 August 30, 2013

We chose Emeritus for my mom and she moved in last June 5th. The lady who showed us around was very attentive. I saw some activities for the residents.

Caring 55661 August 15, 2013

Emeritus was called The Inn at Lakeview when my mom lived there. She was there for six years. It was a wonderful place. It was one of the nicest facilities I have ever seen. It was five minutes or less from my home that's why I moved her there. The people there were great. They had a wonderful cafeteria and the food was great.

bigredrowr October 13, 2012

The staff at Emeritus was nothing but friendly and helpful. The facility is extremely well designed. While dealing with the emotional trauma of watching my grandmother slowly die, the managers, nurses, and CNA's were incredibly helpful and caring. They all seemed to take a personal interest in our family and the care of my grandmother. At the end of her life, my grandmother ended up being put into the care of several hospice nurses who would watch over her 24 hours a day. The Emeritus staff cooperated perfectly with the hospice staff. I cannot begin to extend my sincere thanks to the staff at Emeritus at Lakeview. They became a real community that my family felt completely at home with.

maryjane1 September 01, 2011

This place is clean and well taken care of - my sister who is there get really good care - I would reccomend it to anyone & maybe down the road I myself my use this facility as well!

motherhubbard July 28, 2011

Emeritus at Lakeview provides excellent nursing care and has the most wonderful staff members and nurses. I would recommend this assisted living community to anyone. They also have a lot of activites for the residents and family nights every month which really makes this place home for all!

From Brookdale Lakeview Crossing

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Lakeview Crossing