Brookdale Pinnacle

1305 Lamplighter Dr., Grove City, OH, 43123

Reviews of Brookdale Pinnacle

January 28, 2014

By ---pah

This facility is just the best. The care providers are both kind and helpful. I had to move my folks from Myrtle Beach as they were not thriving. Mom was raised in OH and after seeing the facility I signed her up. Neither of my folks were agreeable to leave their home for any reason, so I along with the staff at Pinnacle started the process. They were so very helpful to me during this terrible time with my folks. They called and assisted me in getting a placement and were even there to greet us as we rolled under the carport at 6:00am after a long 12 hr drive. My folks were more than confused and everyone, I mean everyone in the facility were clear with me about what needed to be done and offering suggestions on what my folks needed and how to arrange it. I really don't know how to express how wonderful everyone is and has been. I live out of state and if something comes up the nurses will call and assure me its not a crisis, and calmly spell out what is needed. I can't tell you how much I appreciate their attention and calmness. The food is very good at the Pinnacle and there is always something going on in the great room. Lots of music happens, bingo, and even the occasional dog or two show up! The seniors love petting them. I would give the Emeritus at Pinnacle an A rating. It is a safe, secure, warm environment for any senior.

November 24, 2013

Emeritus at Pinnacle was very nice but it was all self-pay so I couldn't do it. We were just given the impression that it would accept Medicaid. Also they didn't have a nursing home facility. We decided it wasn't worth the visit because it would simply get my hopes up because I couldn't afford it anyway, so why bother. I think it was strictly independent and assisted living. Anyway, the facility was beautiful and gorgeous. I had lunch there and it was excellent. Regarding staff, the woman I dealt with was very kind and very nice. Nevertheless, I absolutely would recommend this place to others.

January 29, 2013

By Happy daughter4

My Mother has been a resident at Emeritus at Pinnacle for two years and we have been so very happy with the fasility and the wonderful staff. I am a resident of South Carolina and my Mother has been a resident of Ohio for all her life so coming to me when she needed assistance with her everyday life was not what she wanted to do. Finding this fasility was a God send for me becasue it has given me piece of mind. I am able to make bi-monthly trips to visit and even stay with her in her room. Mother is 98 years young and has become an ACTIVE resident at Emeritus, exercise, painting, bingo, entertainment, bible study, and so many more activities. I thank the staff so much for making Mom a very happy woman. I talk with her every evening and hope I am lucky enough to have this kind of life style in my golden years.

January 14, 2013

By seniorscare

Other

I have visited emeritus at pinnacle many times and have always been impressed with the friendly and caring staff. I would not hesitate to recommend this building for someone looking for assisted living. It is also very clean, food looks great and they always have a fun and engaging activity going on.

July 30, 2012

By buckeye1920

The facility was brand new and top of the line from my perspective. It was highly secure and a very clean place to stay. The staff was new and seemed a bit stressed due to the lack of enough support. The activities directors were lovely and really seemed to enjoy the residents. There were many daily activities planned that the staff, the residents, and the residents' family could engage in. The residents that I interacted with seemed comfortable and generally happy to be there. They not only enjoyed the company of the other residents, but they liked the food and had great things to say about the staff. As someone who does not have a great deal of experience with price comparison of assisted living facilities I can't speak too much to this. They all seem expensive to me! However, I understand that there is alot included and there is around the clock staff. Overall, I thought it seems like a nice place to live.

Photos of Brookdale Pinnacle

About Brookdale Pinnacle

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Pinnacle