Brookdale Pinnacle

4.4

January 14, 2013

By seniorscare

Other

I have visited emeritus at pinnacle many times and have always been impressed with the friendly and caring staff. I would not hesitate to recommend this building for someone looking for assisted living. It is also very clean, food looks great and they always have a fun and engaging activity going on.

July 30, 2012

By buckeye1920

The facility was brand new and top of the line from my perspective. It was highly secure and a very clean place to stay. The staff was new and seemed a bit stressed due to the lack of enough support. The activities directors were lovely and really seemed to enjoy the residents. There were many daily activities planned that the staff, the residents, and the residents' family could engage in. The residents that I interacted with seemed comfortable and generally happy to be there. They not only enjoyed the company of the other residents, but they liked the food and had great things to say about the staff. As someone who does not have a great deal of experience with price comparison of assisted living facilities I can't speak too much to this. They all seem expensive to me! However, I understand that there is alot included and there is around the clock staff. Overall, I thought it seems like a nice place to live.

Photos of Brookdale Pinnacle

Features of Brookdale Pinnacle

About Brookdale Pinnacle

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Pinnacle