Silver Ridge

20332 Hackberry Drive, Gretna, NE, 68028

Reviews of Silver Ridge

Greckel June 25, 2012

My grandmother seemed to very much enjoy this facility. The staff seemed rather kind, except for several of the nurses who could at times be incredibly rude to both myself and my grandmother. The rooms were kept incredibly clean and a maid service even came once a week or so. The food was decent, served in a large dining hall, but nothing spectacular. My grandmother's room had a small kitchenette, which allowed her to cook small meals for herself when she was unwilling to leave her room. The facility had a gardening area, which was great for my grandmother. Her biggest concern about moving from her home to an assisted living facility was her ability to garden. My grandmother did not partake in many of the social activities that were offered and sometimes she felt like she was forced by the staff to too often interact with other residents. She often attended the ice cream socials, and would occasionally go to the puzzle nights with one other resident. Personally, I found the staff to be very accommodating to visitors. They allowed me to enjoy dinner with my grandmother. I was able to visit with one of the nurses to see how she was doing medically and receive updates on her status as an Alzheimer's patient.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Silver Ridge

SilverRidge is a family owned business quietly nestled in Gretna, Nebraska, where residents can benefit from the close proximity to Omaha, yet enjoy the small town atmosphere that Gretna has to offer. With 81 spacious apartments, we provide a variety of floor plans to suit everyone's needs. Along with our luxurious apartments, we offer a beautifully landscaped courtyard, coffee shop, beauty/barber shop, and so much moreSilverRidge provides a pleasing, active environment with a wide range of services and activities. Our professional staff is always there to respect and serve each individual, according to his or her changing abilities and needs. This convenient location comes at a very reasonable cost. SilverRidge has no buy-in fees or membership costs. Our stunning apartments, quality retirement living, and basic health services are all included in one low monthly rental. At SilverRidge we offer all the amenities available for assisted living in our area, but at very affordable prices. Discover the SilverRidge difference.

At SilverRidge, we take pride in our small community and large apartment philosophy. With apartments as large as 1,008 square feet, we want SilverRidge to feel like home. We want our residents to be as active as they chose to be. SilverRidge is what quality retirement living should be and what our residents deserve and/or have grown accustomed to.

Features of Silver Ridge