Farmington Square - Gresham

1655 NE 18th St., Gresham, OR, 97030

Reviews of Farmington Square - Gresham

Caring102432350 February 24, 2015

I'm not satisfied with what they deliver. It's a hassle trying to get them to bathe my husband, trying to get them to make sure he gets his teeth brushed, things that I am paying for. There are cottages on the property, and the corporation that owns this place needs to put more people to work. My husband has been diagnosed with MS, and he is not a high maintenance person if they were to do the care properly and do it right. I get substandard care for him, and they don't like me because I'm a bulldog. The lady that signed me up and talked me into coming in Farmington Square made all kinds of promises. She told me there would be a hospital bed in the room, that the room would be painted and clean, and that the cable TV would be hooked up. He was admitted on mid-January, and there was no bed in the room, nothing had been cleaned, nothing had been painted, and there was no cable TV.

There are some good things. They take them on a weekly outing, and the food is nutritious and flavorful. The staff for the most part is friendly and nice. He can go to bed when he wants to go to bed.

sheryl mei February 08, 2014

AWFUL,INCOMPITANT,NON CARING, BOTTOM OF THE BARREL STAFF. MY MOTHER ALMOST DIED W/ CANCER AND LIVER BILE INFECTION. IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT GOOD NUTRITION,CLEAN COZY ROOMS, AND THE WANTON DISREGARD OF HUMAN LIFE..SEND YOUR LOVED ONE HERE. PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!!!! appauling,just discusting.locks on doors is against state rules,and medicare gave them one star too,because you cant put zero!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We take the care of our residents very seriously and encourage family members with comments or concerns to contact us so that we may address them. We can be contacted through our hotline number 1-877-736-4022 or by email hotline[at]radiantseniorliving[dot]com.

Caring74375150 November 27, 2013

The staff at Farmington Square Gresham was very good about helping us trying to transition our mother in, but mom was very resistant to going, but we are still hoping to get her in. I like that they have smaller units where they would get to know a smaller number of people at one time. It might not be so overwhelming. They allowed pets and that was a big positive thing for mom. I didn’t eat there so I'm not sure about their food but their dining facility was very nice and very home like.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of our community. We appreciate your kind words.

weekend at bernies June 23, 2011

Where do I begin? Farmington Square Gresham might not have all of the amenities as some of the newer facilities out there, but they make up for it in so many ways. I visited many facilities and had not felt the compassion the staff have for residents the same way I did here. Not only the care staff, but the management as well.

Upon moving in, I was a little dispointed with the lack of follow through with the activities. There were activities planned but they wouldn't happen. It was a little diapointing, but the management made changes and now there are daily activities that actually occur. A little over a year later, my father is happier than he has been in a very long time and I know that is because he is living at Farmington Square Gresham.

I know moving my father in here was the right decision. I know he is very well taken care of, and I see that he is well taken care of.

We were touched by your kind words about your experience with our community. Thank you for commenting!

From Farmington Square - Gresham

Farmington Square Gresham developed the concept of a small home-like setting to give each resident a more comfortable and intimate living environment. Every aspect of each individual building is designed with the resident in mind. From our cozy living rooms to our attentive staff, no detail is overlooked when it comes to our residents feeling at home.

Gresham Farmington Square has a unique model of graduated care ranging from assisted, enhanced assisted, transitions memory care to full care memory care for those with higher care needs.

Features of Farmington Square - Gresham

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62