Oakleaf Village Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.3

August 19, 2014

By Salsa

Warning: Be careful. Not enough staff for the amount of residents.They do not document falls and serious incidents. Inefficient medication distribution. Lack of attention to brief/depends changes and personal hygiene. Rooms were always dirty and had to clean the bathrooms every week. Constant staff turnover!!!

January 31, 2014

By Roseann3

We actually have my dad in an assisted living at Oakleaf Village. What impresses me about this facility is the cleanliness of the rooms, the friendliness of the staff and how long the staff has been there. They all have been there for awhile now. However, the biggest reason why we chose this place for my dad is that it's the closest physically for us. Regarding the staff, my dad has only been there for three days but they all seem very friendly, caring, gentle, and accommodating. His room is very nice and very clean. When we told them that we needed to be in on Saturday, they did everything they could to prepare it. They put in new carpet and new vinyl in the bathroom. They painted the room. It was completely ready for us when we went in on a very short notice.

October 12, 2012

By DMC89

The community as a whole was very polite and caring. The staff helped in anyway they could and had a positive atmosphere that was very serene and open. All of the seniors seemed to get along. The facility was very clean and the food wasn't bad, the beds were made each day and the seniors had there baths and were clean. It smelled nice no bad aromas. It was very well lit and stocked with plenty of books for reading and puzzles with multiple TVs in a community room where the seniors could get together and socialize. They have a bingo night and other little get togethers that the seniors can socialize at. There is an area to stretch your legs and walk around outside that is fenced so any seniors don't accidentally walk to far. There were weekly visits from local church groups to sing and services held on Sundays. There was a small problem with the parking area it seemed very dark at night with not much light. When I left I was noticing that it could use more lights.

September 25, 2012

By amam

All the comforts of home and then some Oakleaf Village has everything you've come to expect from your own home, including privacy, self-reliance, and familiar possessions. But most people live at Oakleaf Village for the extra things we provide. Things like on-site classes,restaurant-style dining, and an added sense of well-being. When you move to Oakleaf Village,your hobbies and interests move with you. Do a little shopping, take in a walk, have lunch at a favorite restaurant. At Oakleaf Village in Greer, South Carolina, there's always something happening.Whether you'd just like a little help or need more comprehensive attention, we have a program for you. We'll begin by determining your need for assistance. This, combined with the observations of caregivers, family members, and physicians, determines the appropriate level of care.An addition to basic services, advanced programs include medication administration, assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming, special needs monitoring, mobility assistance, the monitoring of unstable medical conditions, bedtime care, incontinence care, evening safety checks, and the delivery of meals directly to private apartments.

Let Us Search For You