Brookdale Brushy Creek

2010 Brushy Creek Road, Greer, SC, 29650

Reviews of Brookdale Brushy Creek

Caring18 June 16, 2011

Caregivers here seem like they really care about the residents. There wa no bad smell when I first visited this facitlity as sometimes I have been overcome with horrible smells upon entering asst. living homes and nursing homes. My relative's room is not kept as clean as I would like it though, there is always trash on the floor and her dirty clothes are just left lying around and not always put in her hamper. They bring her clean clothes to her room, but lately I have to hang them all up and put them away in hr drawers because they are not doing that - she has dementia and cannot do this. They are making us pay for them to hand feed my relative, but I have yet to see them do it. I feed her snacks when I come to see her, and she seems to be starving!

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Brushy Creek

Brookdale Brushy Creek provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Brushy Creek

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Spanish

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Coded entry

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: CRCF

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Brushy Creek