The Hearth at Stones Crossing

2339 S. State Road 135, Greenwood, IN, 46143

Reviews of The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Sandy119483150 January 29, 2016

The Hearth at Stones Crossing was three stories, and it seemed more institutionalized. However, it was very nice, and very pretty. The rooms were very nice, and very clean; but for my mom I did not want something that had more than one level. It just wasn’t something that would appeal to us, and we didn’t really feel warm inside after our interview with the director or the coordinator for interviewing the residents.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not get a warm feeling after visiting with us at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. We try our best to accommodate all of our residents’ needs and strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care. We would encourage you to revisit our community and would like to offer you and your loved ones a complimentary meal. Please give me a call at (317) 535-0422 to further discuss your thoughts and to schedule a time for you and your family to dine at our community. Thank You, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

Thecla1 January 23, 2016

Our visit at The Hearth at Stones Crossing was very good so we ended up putting my mom there. We like it very much. The room was really nice, big, spacious, carpeted, and they are fixed nicely. The food looks good and my mom never complained about the food. So far, my mom is adjusting okay and seemed happy with it.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing and that your mother is now a part of our Hearth family! Thanks again, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

Caring110104950 July 13, 2015

My brother-in-law is at The Hearth at Stones Crossing. The staff is good. One thing about them is that their rooms are bigger than some of the other places. They have a nice dining room. I would recommend this place.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to offer the very best in lifestyles and care! We are glad that you have had a positive experience with us here at The Hearth at Stones Crossing! Thanks again, Denise Dickey, Executive Director

Anonymous109135350 June 29, 2015

We chose The Hearth at Stones Crossing because the person who gave us the tour seemed to be the most knowledgeable in terms of the appropriate care for the person we were going to use the facility for. People in-charge seemed to understand what was needed to care for the residents with dignity.

Caring107202350 June 04, 2015

The staff at The Hearth at Stones Crossing was very friendly and helpful. The visit was very informative, and I enjoyed seeing the rooms. I really like this place.

Jennifer100555450 February 13, 2015

The Heart at Stones Crossings is also very nice. We just moved my mother-in-law there. It is also kind of new, and it is pretty. Though not as pretty as the one that my mom is in, but it is close. It is nice and clean. They have good activities for seniors who are participating, and the apartment is very functional and large. The staff is friendly and accommodating.

Caring91102050 August 01, 2014

The Heart is the best one I visited. When we are ready, that’s where we will go. It’s great. The staff was fantastic. The marketing person is good; she follows up with me all the time. Their rooms were great. It seemed very friendly with their exercise program and their social programs; seemed to be what we needed when we’re ready.

Nimfa1 February 23, 2013

My mother was in The Hearth, but she didn't like it. I thought it was a very nice place. It's clean, the service was great, they have meals, activities, and they had people looking in on her if she needed to. There was always somebody there for my mom and there's an emergency pull cord in her room. So she was in a nice, well-kept place. It's also located in a very nice area. She did not like the food, and it was too expensive.

coldfire276 January 28, 2012

Last week, when looking for homes for my grandparents, we visited Hearth at Stones Crossing, and it's a great facility. The staff is wonderful; they are very nice people who (from my observance) take great care of their residents. They have a lot of people working here to help out whoever needs help. There are options for individual living, dementia and Alzheimer's care, and general assisted living. Don't think of this as your regular run-of-the-mill retirement home either. Everything is kept squeaky-clean, the food is good, and there are many wonderful resources for residents to use in this facility. I certainly recommend others to come look at the place. Out of all the retirement homes we have visited in the last few months, this is definitely the best, with a great environment and many great friendly people there to help whoever needs it. I think that we've made our decision!

LINZ September 16, 2011

This facility has been the home of my father for the past two years. The level of customer service and care that all employees there provide is a step above the rest. I would recommend this facility to all that are looking for a new home for their loved one.

johnvw72 August 31, 2011

This is a very clean and comfortable facility. The rooms are nice and spacious. They have lots of activities for the residents. The food is good as well. The staff seem friendly and polite.

From The Hearth at Stones Crossing

Our attractive community offers today's active seniors resort-style senior living in an elegant setting in beautiful Greenwood, Indiana. We believe that The Hearth at Stones Crossing is the not only the best option forindependent living, assisted living, and memory care in the Greenwood, IN area, it's also the friendliest and most engaging community. We laugh. We learn. Members and staff mingle as friends. We focus on the details that are truly the most important: our health, our minds, our spirit and purpose, friends and family.

Our senior living community is designed to offer you a maintenance-free lifestyle so you can pursue your interests. If you require a helping hand, it's there, almost before you knew you needed it. If a little more assistance is needed, an easy transition to Assisted Living is possible, without ever needing to change apartments.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth® home.

Features of The Hearth at Stones Crossing

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Housing extra: One bedroom deluxe apartments
  • Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Licensed Residential Care Facility
  • State License(s): 15-005722-1

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of The Hearth at Stones Crossing