Country Charm

3177 Meridian Parke Drive, Greenwood, IN, 46142

Reviews of Country Charm

February 13, 2015

By Caring101942750

Country Charm Village was nice. The people seemed happy there. They were a little bit out of our range; they didn't take Medicaid there. Also it didn't fit our needs.

June 17, 2013

By Arnold2

I visited Country Charm and I liked this one. The facility was really nice. The staff were nice. The rooms were also nice.

May 31, 2013

By Emille

Country Charm is a nice facility. My mom's happy there. It's also closest to some of my mother's relative and it was easy to get to. Mom says the food is okay. It's nothing fancy and she gets plenty to eat.

February 09, 2013

By Mia5

The staff at Country Charm was friendly. But my mother didn't like the facility. It looked very country, and for that reason, it didn't appeal to me as well. I thought the rooms were small, but it was well outfitted for somebody to just walk in, sit down and shower or do it on their own.

October 01, 2012

By Caring480 1

Country Charm is close to where I live. It seem really nice. It's real inviting and have a lot of facilities and I don't know if they have the therapy or not, but they would have been my second choice. Everybody has a little front porch and they have their own entrance, and they have three buildings. They have a couple of choices of places you want to eat.

June 25, 2012

By Derwood15

My grandmother has been living at Country Charms in Greenwood, Indiana for the past three years and has been quite happy there since moving in. It really is a delightful place for her and I could not be more pleased. It is an assisted living facility and caters to each resident's individual needs. They seem to strive for giving each resident a true home and allow them to maintain their independence and only help out when needed or asked. My grandmother's studio apartment even has a small kitchen. It's a beautiful facility inside and out and I love the main meeting/dining area. They have an in-house ice parlor and a popcorn machine that everyone loves and have a continuous rotation of daily activities that my grandmother loves too. I'd say that she is never board there! The dining is also quite good. I know that this can be an issue in many assisted living/nursing homes, but they seem to have some very good cooks. They also take daily field trips that my grandmother loves as well. I would highly recommend Country Charms to anyone in need of finding someplace for their loved ones.

Photos of Country Charm

Features of Country Charm

About Country Charm

Let the allure of country living and appeal of big-city services lead to Country Charm, an Independent Living and Assisted Living community in Greenwood, Indiana. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Our studio and one-bedroom apartment homes boast plenty of comforts including wall-to-wall carpet, mini blinds and cable TV access as well as features such as emergency call buttons, smoke alarms and sprinkler systems to provide a sense of safety. Covered porches and a stocked lake with gazebo complement our beautifully landscaped community, which also sports a paved walking path to help keep residents active and fit. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs that offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle with weekly bowling, shopping and lunch outings. Country Charm's ideal location provides access to downtown Indianapolis in less than 30 minutes with plenty of local and national restaurants and stores along the way. Caring and professional staff members are on call 24/7 in case of an emergency, and residents can make an appointment to see a doctor, podiatrist and psychologist who visits the community on a regular basis. Community South and Franciscan St. Francis Health hospitals are ready to serve residents anytime.

Map of Country Charm