Aspen Trace

3154 South SR 135, Greenwood, IN, 46143

Reviews of Aspen Trace

KAY878 November 24, 2015

I was at this facility for 7 wk. The food was horrible! I had something that was good only 3 times during my stay there.They were so unorganized I felt like it was my job to keep up with everything from my meds to my clothes even physical therapy, the therapists spent half of my time for therapy talking to each other about nonsense to keep themselves entertained,they were bored to death,not interested in the progress of the patient. Sure it is a pretty and clean facility,I WOULD RATHER BE IN AN OLDER CLEAN FACILITY,WITH GOOD MANAGEMENT AND GOOD FOOD.AND THERAPISTS THAT CARE ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

Gladtogo September 30, 2015

My mother went there after surgery for rehab, what a mistake! The therapy given to her was little, close to none. They are very quick to dismiss so they can put you on private pay. There is little communication with family, and little communication among staff. One hand never knew what the other was doing! A call to corporate brought no results . Beautiful facility, but that is all they have going for them. After moving Mom to a different facility, after 3 weeks she was up walking! Stay away from this facility!

waltzb September 02, 2015

My mother recently passed there....could have complained a lot about short staffed, but the workers they had, did their best, it wasn't their fault. What I am really upset about is, not getting "We're are sorry for your loss" from Aspen Trace. Of course we did from the staff! They were wonderful!!! I guess it is true what they say, residents there are a $ to CarDon and other facilities.

Applegate56 September 01, 2015

My mother was Aspen Trace for one year. On a whole I think they gave her good care and cared about her. The food was not good and always a new chef and kitchen help. I thought I would hear from the staff or the facility after my mother passed away but not a word nothing from the facility thanking us for her time there or choosing them. If you are looking for a caring facility this is not it. They do their job no more. I overpaid them still waiting on that check. hmmmm

Caring110104950 July 13, 2015

The staff that I have in contact with at Aspen Trace has been good. Their activities are comparable to the rest of the facilities I've visited.

The elderly need an advocate July 10, 2015

The CarDon facilities came very highly recommended. Wrong.....Aspen Trace has done nothing but gone downhill since they opened. The food is horrible. Go into the non-Medicaid side and ask the residents what they think of the food. There are very few activities. They are always short-staffed. The turnover rate has been tremendous. The only employees that they seem to be attracting do not care about the residents. The residents are suffering from lack of care. I am not saying that there is not good employees there, but it seems like it is an almost a daily event that someone is leaving.

carol2071 May 16, 2015

I would definitely cross out Aspen Trace. I was there for a few weeks, I fell in the shower, and I couldn't get up because the shower was very slick. Since then, they have put the safety strips in because I am sure they don't want too many people falling, and somebody might get it in their head to sue them.

The food there was very good. They have lots of activities, and something is going on every day if you want to participate in it. The grounds are very well-kept. The room that I was in was almost like an apartment. It had a bed and a small table to eat at, there was plenty of closet space, and the bathroom was good except, like I said, I took a shower and, by the grace of God, I didn't break anything, but it hurt pretty bad. I don't know if they put those safety strips in all the bathrooms, but they did put them in mine.

They provide just about everything. They have rehab, assisted living, and a nursing home. I was in rehab; I had therapy twice a day every day both PT and OT, and the staff was great. They were a little slow in responding when you push the button for them, but there are a lot of people there.

Caring102165450 February 03, 2015

Aspen Trace is a beautiful, brand new facility. The food was good, and my mother-in-law liked it. For the time she was there about six months, she was treated very well. They played bingo and got the residents out in the main room for puzzles. The rooms were very nice, and the security was excellent.

Caring88331850 July 22, 2014

Aspen Trace is a brand new place. My mom is there right now, and she was able to pick what room she wanted. She liked the idea of it being brand new instead of having to fit in with the residents who were there. She is in a two-bedroom room with a kitchenette and a washer and dryer in her room. They have a theater and an activity room. They also have their own restaurant-style dining room. They also have a library area. The director of their restaurant talked to my mom and asked if there is anything she wants. She said everything was made from scratch. I tasted their food, and it was good.

From Aspen Trace

From the moment you walk through the doors of our new senior living community, you’ll feel the warmth of family and home – friendly faces, inviting spaces, familiar comforts.

Aspen Trace brings the family-first philosophy shared by CarDon communities throughout Indiana to Greenwood, Bargersville, Center Grove and the surrounding area. It’s a philosophy that inspires the exceptional living options and compassionate healthcare services we offer. At Aspen Trace, these include: assisted living, short-term rehabilitation, specialized memory care and long-term skilled nursing care.

Aspen Trace offers the perfect combination of home-like casual elegance and convenient access to area amenities – entertainment, shopping, restaurants and more. With Stones Crossing Health Pavilion nearby, as well as other physicians’ offices and specialized medical services, our location is the perfect complement to our progressive approach to senior living and care.

At Aspen Trace, you’ll see our family-first philosophy shine through in all that we do to make the living experience truly special. You’ll see it in our thoughtfully designed, comfortable suites and welcoming gathering spaces – and in the variety of services, amenities, and engaging activities we offer residents and family members. You’ll feel the warmth of being part of our family of residents and staff.

We welcome family visits and always appreciate the family’s participation, suggestions and concerns. Because we share a common goal – the well-being and happiness of each person we serve – we go the extra mile to ensure the senior living options and health care services we offer meet everything from lifestyle desires to a wide range of personal needs. It all contributes to optimal quality of life for our residents receiving assisted living support, rehabilitative care, long-term skilled nursing care or specialized memory care.

Community Amenities Include:

• The Bistro restaurant-style dining
  • The Colonnade private dining room
  • The Junction community center
  • Welcoming lounges and living rooms
  • Heartland Theater
  • Bargers Library
  • Civic Hall activity center
  • Inviting outdoor courtyards
  • Modern, fully equipped therapy gym
  • WiFi throughout the community
  • Beauty salon/barber

Family first is our philosophy at Aspen Trace an approach that goes back to 1977, when CarDon & Associates was first established. Based in Bloomington, Indiana, CarDon is one of the largest providers of senior living options in Indiana, raising the expectations for the entire industry with our commitment to personalized, passionate attention across a continuum of health care needs. Thank you for your interest in Aspen Trace, please give us a call to schedule your tour.

Features of Aspen Trace