Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Overview of Ratings

2.8

January 03, 2015

By mrs wright

I was visiting this facility with a friend of mine and while we were there visiting, we heard yelling going on in a office in front of the dinning room and heard a oriental woman yelling at a worker and found out she was the resident care coordinator. We thought that this was very unprofessional behavior for a person in that position. We had asked her if she could calm down, and told us to mind our own business. Since that time my friend moved his mother out of that facility and placed her somewhere else. For anyone looking to move their family member in this facility, I would not suggest this facility to anyone. We Later learned that the new Management that took over raised the prices and are not friendly at all. This facility needs to be closed.

April 02, 2014

By John Grogin

I visited this facility with a freind of mine when he visited his mother and I was very impressed with the way the care givers interacted with everyone. When he went to pay his mothers rent to the office I met the management and they were very freindly and invited me to have lunch with him and his mother and the food was very good. I could not beleive just being their for a couple of hours with them the warm and freindly feeling I felt and how peacefull the facility is. I even had a change to talk with the Business Manager about my dad getting ready to need a place and that he could be eligible for VA benifits since he is a vet. I have been in other assisted liing and I wish People would understand that fancy and pretty is not always good. The care is the most important thing that should matter. I highly recomment this facilty.

March 23, 2014

By lynns.

a friend of mines grandfather lived at southern oaks but since passed while there he was taken very good care of and if not for the business manager wouldnt of got his va benifits this is a very good home and would highly recommend this assisted living the staff are very friendly and its a great atmosphere

February 27, 2014

By Renald

2 years ago when my mother became a resident, southern oaks was so much nicer then it is now. Their prices were so affordable and the staff nice. Unfortunately the atmosphere has very much disintegrated and mom's rate was raised 4 times.The food is not very good .There are some wonderful care givers there, but also quite a bit of Drama due to nepotism. The residents are visibly bored. So sad, it was such a neat place in years past! The dining room is dreary and the employees eat there. The overall appearance is outdated.

June 27, 2013

By Grace8

They are taking good care of mom. They did more than what I could do for myself. She loves them, and they love her.

Let Us Search For You

Save Money

Care

Save Stress

About Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is an assisted living facility in Greenville, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Southern Oaks Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center