Cascades Verdae

10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC, 29607

Reviews of Cascades Verdae

Mary Love Jones April 17, 2015

I like living at Cascades. I think that everyone is eager to keep us entertained and busy with things to do. Ed keeps us entertained and Sheila and others take care of getting your interested in other things. I'm looking forward to my stay here.

anonymous 54 February 18, 2015

I had a parent in rehab care. My folks did not want to complain but heard following from them: dirty bathroom- not cleaned regularly (witnessed), did not change sheets in a week, care givers friendly but loud outside rooms, food poor. No therapy on weekends and therapists do not follow schedule. Parents unimpressed with care, will not be recommending and will seek alternate care if needed. Gorgeous facility. Hopefully, Cascades will follow up to remedy their lack of overseeing details to make it the premiere facility they advertise.

At Cascades Verdae, we take concerns regarding our members, employees and community very seriously. Our number one goal every day is to provide excellent care in a stimulating and caring environment. Both our Healthcare Administrator and Executive Director have been made aware of your concerns and will take the necessary actions to respond accordingly. We appreciate you taking the time to address your concerns with a member of our community.

Sharon90333150 August 13, 2014

My parents will be moving to the Cascades Verdae at the end of the month. We were able to tour the whole facility and it's very clean and nice. The food was good. Everything was really topnotch. They do have activities that I know my parents will be very happy with.

Caring82033850 December 30, 2013

We give Cascades Verde a 5, but we like the idea of having a long term health insurance and they donÕt have that. The facility is very, very nice. The rooms are beautiful.

unhappy25 February 02, 2013

The residents are well cared for but still have a few complaints as to why they can't get the service they pay for. Some say they pay a pretty penny to live here and feel like its in vain. The food is iffy, laundry services are ok but could be better. Lack of maintence and upkeep. This place is said to be a family friendly environment but everyone seems to be overworked and very stressed. My grandmother enjoys living there but complains about staff being floated around and her getting someone who doesn't know her from Adam.IF everyone were treated kindly around here and management was more organized then members and staff would enjoy living or working here.

Thank you for your comments. At Cascades Verdae we take concerns like yours very seriously. Our goal is to ensure that our members, their families and our employees are always treated with respect and courtesy. We appreciate you wanting to remain anonymous, however, we do encourage you to reach out to our Executive Director to discuss your concerns further. Your feedback is important to us at Cascades.

williamsonkill November 08, 2012

I had read the reviews of C.V. before i arrived and was expecting opulence. The grounds are gorgeous and there are so many things to do from the sauna and exercise room to pools and crafts. I was very excited. The price was extraordinarily high but for the atmosphere i figured it would be worth it. As the tour continued i noticed that the patients wouldn't look at me and the nurses were talking more to each other than the patients. I peeked into a patients room and the furnitutre looked newer but the bathroom was dirty. the floor had 'stuff' on it and the trash was full with bloody tissues. overall not the experience i want my Grandfather to have.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience while touring Cascades Verdae. Our goal is provide a clean and safe living environment for our members, their guest and our employees. The Executive Director for Cascades, would be more than willing to discuss your concerns, however, we understand you wanting to stay anonymous. Again, we appreciate you letting us know your concerns.

EileenC1 September 24, 2012

We had a very good experience. They were very welcoming, they've greeted us nicely, and they took us around. Cascades Verdae is top of the line. It's a new one, so it look nice, pristine and it was laid out beautifully. It was expensive.

rehab 75 September 12, 2012

I spent two weeks in Linville Cts rehabing from knee replacement. This is a high quality operation. Food is good, staff is efficient, facilities are excellent.

Anonymous28 July 25, 2012

My aunt's room in Cascades Verdae is nice and comfortable. Very homey. The walk-in closet is very spacious and it's connected to the bathroom which is convenient. The bathroom is cleaned thoroughly and maintained well. Very clean, and it also has those safety feature grip handle bars that you could use if you're in a wheelchair. The furniture are quite new and very comfortable, and she also has cable television in the living room. The food there is very tasty, you know it's well prepared and you have a lot to choose from in the daily menu.

My aunt is really happy living in Cascades, and they have well trained staff and wonderful residents.Oh, and they always have those fun social activities for the residents too. That's what my aunt is looking forward to as well as the everyday health management programs.

lph1987 July 11, 2012

Upon entering The Cascades, this first thing I noticed was the pungent smell. It was like a wave hitting me straight in the face and giving me no room to breathe. While I walked the building I came up the realization that it was not cleaned on a daily basis. I noticed several overflowing trash cans, the bathrooms did not have toilet paper or even soap to wash hands with. The staff is very aloof. They seem as if they are there only for a paycheck but do not care about the residents. I saw the staff often just conversing with each other but never with the patients. It is one of the more expensive places in Greenville to go but the quality of care there does not match the money you pay for it. The residents looked very unkempt. It doesn't look as though the staff spend any time making the patients seem respectable or presentable.

Thank you for your feedback. We take concerns of this nature very seriously at Cascades Verdae. Our goal is to always provide a clean and safe environment for our members, their guests and our employees. In addition, our employees are held to the highest standards and should always handle themselves in a professional manner. Our Executive Director has been notified with your concerns. We understand you wanting to stay anonymous, however, if you would like to speak with someone at our community directly, the Executive Director would be more than willing to discuss your concerns over the phone or in person.

About Cascades Verdae

Cascades Verdae is an assisted living facility in Greenville, SC that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Cascades Verdae for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Cascades Verdae

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy