Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Reviews of Spring Arbor of Greenville

Posted by Caring101599750 February 11, 2015

Spring Arbor of Greenville is a nice facility. I am very impressed with it, and I enjoyed the tour very much. If my mother had been able to look after herself and would have been satisfied, she would have probably gone there. But her health deteriorated to the point that she can't go there. I don't know about how the care goes, but I know some people that have recently put family there. They have no complaints. It's a very lovely facility, and the rooms are very nice. The rooms are shared with someone. I would like to say that we were very impressed with it. But we couldn't use it because my mom needs skilled nursing. They don't take Medicaid or Medicare. It is strictly a self-paid or long term insurance.

Posted by Betsy B. April 30, 2013

I visited Spring Arbor since it was my first choice for my mother. But the waiting list was just too long, I could not wait any longer. The facility was very clean and they also had good staff.

Posted by chrisdel1982 June 30, 2011
4.0

This facility is a great place located in the heart of Greenville. They offer many forms of activities to the residents and their families. My grandmother lived here and she was so happy here. She would always complement the staff and the janitorial staff on doing such a great job. The residents are well taken care of and looked after. I was there on day and seen a resident trip and fall. All the staff in the area rushed to her aid and they call a code over the intercom system and additional help arrived promptly. They care for the residents and do a great job at it.

Location of Spring Arbor of Greenville