Redstone Highlands

6 GARDEN CENTER DRIVE, Greensburg, PA, 15601

Reviews of Redstone Highlands

Pennsider19 November 20, 2012

I rated the facility four out of five stars because I think the staff did a good job. I think that these types of facilities are always viewed negatively because its just a sad place. You go there and you know that the people there are going to die in the near future. That being said, Redstone did a good job to get that idea out of people's head. They had many activities and the staff was extrememely positive and helpful. Even the food was pretty good. The environment was very warm and the residents feel very close to one another. I remember one time i came to visit my aunt and a nurse was there just listening to my aunt tell a story. The employee didn't have to stay and listen but she chose too. This showed that the employees truly cared about the residents. I have no complaints at all about this facility. My aunt had great years there and I would recommend it to anyone.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Redstone Highlands

Redstone Highlands is an assisted living facility in Greensburg, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Redstone Highlands for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Redstone Highlands