Reviews of Aspen Place Health Campus | ASSISTED LIVING
No Reviews Yet!
About Aspen Place Health Campus
Centrally located on 1-74 between Indianapolis and Cincinnati, Aspen Place Health Campus is proud to offer residents of Greensburg and the surrounding areas a warm, welcoming place to call home. Our residents have many opportunities to explore Greensburg, whether it’s enjoying one of its beautiful parks, shopping at the nearby Edinburgh Outlet Mall, or dining at one of the many local restaurants. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team ensures that there are a variety of fun and exciting ways to stay active and engaged, every day.
We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That’s why, with Aspen Place Health Campus, you’ll find a complete continuum of care and services so that you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.
From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility, to skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in our state-of-the-art health center, our committed team of professionals provides compassionate care with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks or for as long as you need us…It’s comforting to know that there is a source in Greensburg you can turn to for help and guidance.
Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:
- Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
- 24-hour emergency call response system
- Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Medication administration/reminders*
- Reminders for meals and activities
- A variety of social and recreational programs
- Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
- Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
- Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
- Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
- Mobility assistance as needed
- Much more!
At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.
We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.
Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.
Thank you for your interest at Aspen Place Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Photos of Aspen Place Health Campus
Services & Amenities of Aspen Place Health Campus
- Minimum Rate: $2945/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $4340/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Pets: No Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 012845