Carriage House Senior Living Community

3896 North Elm Street, Greensboro, NC, 27455

Reviews of Carriage House Senior Living Community

April 01, 2015

By Birdfeeder

Carriage House has allowed my 92 year old mom to feel loved, cared for and more herself than in a really long time. The staff is amazing with their caring attitude. Where at another facility Mom was isolated, at Carriage House, Mom is brought into activities and her social as well as health needs are front and foremost for the CAREgivers at Carriage House. Our family could not be more pleased....over the top about Mom's care.

September 01, 2014

By Caring93190250

My mother likes the staff at Carriage House Community. The management is welcoming. The facility is just the right size for her. She likes the food. They do have activities. Today, they were having someone come in to do the nails of the residents. I know that they will be going to the science center and I've seen them play board games in the lobby. They have been to the winery and I thought that was fantastic.

July 31, 2014

If I had to choose a place I visited to which to send my mother, I would choose the Carriage House. The tour was nice. The lady that gave the tour seemed to be a knowledgeable and warm person. I think Carriage House appeared to be relatively new, so it was nice and bright. It was a very well-kept facility too. The thing I like about the Carriage House is you could walk in a complete circle and you would have gone around the entire facility. There's also an atrium at the center. However, the rooms were typical. They did take me to a closet where they had memory boxes. Of all the places that I went, this gets the highest rating.

May 05, 2014

By Unique_Username

While I was not happy with the temperature of my father's room and the initial response from the staff to my questions/concerns, I will say they are working hard to remedy the situation. They are also working hard to get him to acclimated, which is not an easy task for a man who is anxious and didn't really want to move in the first place. With time, I think Carriage House will be the right choice for all. These early days have been rocky, but we selected them for a reason, and I suspect in the long run we will be glad we did.

April 12, 2014

We really like Carriage House. It was a really great experience and they were high up on our list. They were very accommodating and very professional. It was like a resort. They were very professional. The actual facility's décor is very nice. But the rooms that were available are kind of tossed back in a corner. It's almost like a hotel, and your loved one can almost feel more secluded, and they're not in the main stream of things. They don't have a lot of mobility. They can be like back in the corner and nobody ever goes there. They had great activities. It didn't seem as lively, but it was still a great experience. I really enjoyed it there. The room availability was a little deterrent.

June 30, 2013

By Cherisse

Carriage House had a pleasant atmosphere and a well-manicured layout. They have two levels with a dining room on each level. They have a family room and the individual rooms are large and furnished. They have activities throughout the day like games and groups come to visit or sing to them. Pets are allowed to visit. The staff is very caring, attentive, friendly and engaging with all the residents. The place is open to visit to people in your list and others would be permitted during the day. Everyone always seems happy and pleasant there.

May 31, 2013

By Mia6

The Carriage House is a lovely place. The staff is awesome. She is very professional and she really made my mother welcome. Her room is very nice and furnished. The grounds are wonderful.

May 13, 2013

By mking

My mother is a resident in the memory care unit of Carriage House. I am so pleased with the care she receives. The caregivers are affectionate & friendly. I am always informed of any health issues & any questions concerning treatment or care are quickly answered. The memory care unit is bright & cheerful. Residents are moved through activities to stimulate & retain their abilities. I would recommend this home to anyone!

August 02, 2011

By jksmith77

This facility is well placed and the grounds are very well kept upon pulling into the driveway. I spoke to the lady at the receptionist's desk and she was very pleasant in fact she didn't stop smiling. She eerily reminded me of the "Joker" in the movie "Batman". They offered me a booklet with floor plans and a tour of the facility so I took it. They did ask me why I was there so I told them I had a family member that I thought belong there which was not a lie at all. My guide showed me around and told me that they have events like cookouts and that they go bowling, etc so needless to say, I was very impressed. Every time I walked passed a worker, they would greet me which was a big plus in my book. All in all, I would definitely recommend this facility. The staff knows their job and they put the guests first.

Photos of Carriage House Senior Living Community

Services & Amenities of Carriage House Senior Living Community

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4250/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Movie Room

• Home Sale Assistance

• Minimum Age: N/A

About Carriage House Senior Living Community

Carriage House Senior Living Community offers compassionate senior care in Greensboro, NC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Carriage House Senior Living Community shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Greensboro, NC.

In our free-standing Memory Care community we several secure outdoor areas for the residents. In our Assisted Living Community, we offer six small dining rooms for residents for easier access.

Map of Carriage House Senior Living Community