Autumn Glen

98 North 10th Street, Greencastle, IN, 46135

Reviews of Autumn Glen

Anonymous115532250 November 08, 2015

I went to Autumn Glen. It was an extremely nice place. It is very small, and it is expensive, but everything is well done. They have good food and very nice people.

Caring99996650 March 18, 2015

My sister is staying in Autumn Glen. It is very clean and the CEO there is very help to us. The staff is very helpful and very good. She is in one room. It has a little kitchenette, seat, a microwave, bed, recliner and she had her private bath. It is good for my sister. I eat there with her quite often and I think they have very good food. I have no complaint about Autumn Glen. They have been very helpful to my sister. When she is very ill, they bring her to the hospital. When she is release, they bring her back to her room. They are very good to her. They have several activities. They have card games and bingo. They have therapy room. They have a beautician. They have about everything that they want right there. They have a night once a week where they take you out to a restaurant. The grounds are very nice. All the maintenance workers outside and inside are very nice. The nurses are very nice people and will help you in anyway. The dining area is very nice. They have white linen tablecloth, linen napkins and pretty crystal drinking glasses. When you walk into the dining room, it is really inviting. I will recommend it to anyone that I know of because it is one of the best places that you can go that is like a home away from home.

From Autumn Glen

Enjoy numerous amenities and desired conveniences in the comfort of Autumn Glen, an Assisted Living community in Greencastle, Indiana. An atmosphere of warmth and caring fosters companionship while encouraging independence. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Individual garden areas, hand-delivered mail and regular musical acts are among the many everyday comforts that keep residents happy and connected. A variety of floor plans can be customized with wallpaper and other d_cor to reflect residents' personalities. Our experienced, friendly staff members specialize in creating tailored care plans and can assist with a variety of services depending on the level of care required. Autumn Glen is close to a number of shopping, dining and entertainment destinations and is less than an hour from downtown Indianapolis.

Features of Autumn Glen