Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

January 24, 2016

By Chaz1

I was impressed by the representatives of Arbor Oaks. They were all quite friendly, and informative. We liked that. However, they don’t keep the person with Alzheimer’s with another in one room, and that won’t work for my parents. The room was rather small, but fairly decent; and nice. You can put in your own furniture. They had a place for ladies to get their hair done, and a barber shop for men. The activities seemed quite extensive to keep them occupied, and entertained.

December 17, 2015

By John W.1

We chose Arbor Oaks at Greenacres because of its flexibility. I would recommend this facility to anybody who would need this type of service because my experience has been great. The staff is excellent and very caring. My mom loves the food in this facility. I am giving them a high rating because I am lucky to have found them. They provide a lot of services and a lot of personalized hands-on care. They are truly good people. When I had to make a decision during a really tough situation while my mom was in the hospital, they brought her in and did a complete psychological evaluation. They have very good medication management. My mom is very happy. She enjoys it and loves being there.

February 28, 2015

By Ed Smith1

The team Acre has helped my mother acclimated and calmed her down. Sabrina did a fine job selling us. Karen G. registered us and got us welcome.LPN's Karen and Carol have done an excellent job getting my mom to accept the facility.

February 27, 2015

By Family of Frances Smith

Ice cream socials, holiday party for families, bingo, hairdresser on site, arts and crafts, transportation to stores, doctors' offices, luncheons are great. The spirit, attitude, and compassion of the staff is special and sets Arbor Oaks above other ALF's that I have toured. Southern hospitality at its best.

February 27, 2015

By ejmiller

I am so grateful to Arbor Oaks and its dedicated staff. As a family member, I believe my dad is receiving excellent care and is happy, which is most important to me. The Arbor Oaks team is nothing less than outstanding to both my father and to my family. I can't say thank you enough.

February 26, 2015

By James W. Smith, Jr., FAAHPM

I have provided care to patients in ALF's for the last five years working as a hospice and palliative care physician. Time came to consider an AF for my own family and my first choice was easy. The quality of the nursing staff especially on weekends, nights and holidays is obvious and concern for their well-being is their priority.

February 26, 2015

By Mark and Joy Bozicevic

We cannot say enough to describe the peace of mind we have. Thanks to the wonderful staff of Arbor Oaks. My dad and now Mark's mom have thrived there. From top to bottom, everyone makes the place home. The staff is so thoughtful going far beyond ordinary to make this a great place. Nursing activities, meals, special events, housekeeping - all is done with care and love.

September 01, 2014

By Shirley98221450

Both of my parents lived at the Arbor Oaks and their care was excellent. Both of them passed away there. Hospice was there but the nursing staff and support staff never forgot them. All were present through their end-of-life process. They were always in constant touch with me because I live out of state. I would recommend them to all. They are the best!

February 27, 2014

By Joanne22

Arbor Oaks was closer to where my mom presently lives. I liked that it was small setting and the facilities were very new. The staff was very informative. She gave us a tour of the rooms and the different facilities that they have as well. The dining room was very nice. We did not get to try the food though. The rooms were small and very basic. They had activities but the only thing that I remember was they had cooking demonstrations going on. I thought they also provided trips to different places.

January 30, 2014

By MarshaRu

Arbor Oaks is a Godsend ! Finding a place for my aunt was difficult, but not when it came to Arbor Oaks. With their love and patience , they have taken amazing care of our elderly aunt. I highly recommend this beautiful facility to anyone that is looking for a caring and loving assisted living facility!

December 30, 2013

By Daleen T

My parents are in Arbor Oaks and I really like all the recommendations, the security and the way they do background checks on employees and everything. They are very happy and I am very excited that we choose the place. The staff is very friendly and they pay attention to details and to the residents. Everybody is doing what they are supposed to be doing. They have a lot of activities every day and even on weekends. They also have transportation for them.

July 18, 2012

By Sue4

My Dad and Stepmom resided at Arbor Oaks for many years. My Stepmom passed away and my Dad was by himself. He had Alzheimers and diabetes and heart issues. I live in NY and felt overwhelmed making sure he was OK even though we lived so far apart. The wonderful staff at Arbor Oaks knew my Dad so well, his likes and dislikes, things that would bother him and things that would make his a comfortable life. Visiting him I felt like these peole were his family. Anyone struggling with a parent in this type of situation, and all the emotions that go along with it, should find out more about Arbor Oaks. I was very happy my Dad lived there and hope my review can help another family in the situation I was in. The staff was there for me too, for any kind of support I needed. I will be forever grateful to the wonderful people at Arbor Oaks who took good care of my parents.

July 17, 2012

By Anurag

owesome facilty ... wow

July 16, 2012

By grandmayork

What a gift to know my Mother is so cared for. I live in New York and my mom is a 22 year resident of Lake Worth. I faced having to bring her North or leave her in her community with her docs and extended family. I examined both options vigorously and decided that Florida was the best choice. She had been at home with an excellent 24 hour primary caregiver after my Dad died or 3 years but as her Alzheimer's progressed it was time for her to be in a facility. I interviewed many places in the area. As an ex nurse I was dead set on finding a place with heart and the ability to provide service. I found both. They are loving, professional and committed to patient and family. I could not ask for a better solution to such a challenging and heart wrenching problem for our Mother. Thanks to all..this is a gift for my mom and me.

July 27, 2011

By kellyjean2

I am writing this review mostly to help others find what I found, which was a hidden jewel. Most care facilities, as in any business, are a reflection of the ownership and administrator running them. My experience at Arbor Oaks was a joy and relief to have my mother there. It is like a fully assist living with people who are genuine, efficient and care. The administrator, Karen is excellent, along with chef and food. Nursing care is also top quality and very efficient. The atmosphere is pleasant to be around, full of activities and festivities. The various rooms are just the right ammenities. The building is highly maintained with good staff... I wish I would have found this place earlier for both my mother and I -- as her caretaker, to enjoy.

Photos of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

Features of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store

• Licenses: AL9996

About Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

Arbor Oaks at Greenacres is an assisted living facility in Greenacres, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Arbor Oaks at Greenacres for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres