Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

Overview of Ratings

4.7

February 27, 2015

By Family of Frances Smith

Ice cream socials, holiday party for families, bingo, hairdresser on site, arts and crafts, transportation to stores, doctors' offices, luncheons are great. The spirit, attitude, and compassion of the staff is special and sets Arbor Oaks above other ALF's that I have toured. Southern hospitality at its best.

February 27, 2015

By ejmiller

I am so grateful to Arbor Oaks and its dedicated staff. As a family member, I believe my dad is receiving excellent care and is happy, which is most important to me. The Arbor Oaks team is nothing less than outstanding to both my father and to my family. I can't say thank you enough.

February 26, 2015

By James W. Smith, Jr., FAAHPM

I have provided care to patients in ALF's for the last five years working as a hospice and palliative care physician. Time came to consider an AF for my own family and my first choice was easy. The quality of the nursing staff especially on weekends, nights and holidays is obvious and concern for their well-being is their priority.

February 26, 2015

By Mark and Joy Bozicevic

We cannot say enough to describe the peace of mind we have. Thanks to the wonderful staff of Arbor Oaks. My dad and now Mark's mom have thrived there. From top to bottom, everyone makes the place home. The staff is so thoughtful going far beyond ordinary to make this a great place. Nursing activities, meals, special events, housekeeping - all is done with care and love.

September 01, 2014

By Shirley98221450

Both of my parents lived at the Arbor Oaks and their care was excellent. Both of them passed away there. Hospice was there but the nursing staff and support staff never forgot them. All were present through their end-of-life process. They were always in constant touch with me because I live out of state. I would recommend them to all. They are the best!

February 27, 2014

By Joanne22

Arbor Oaks was closer to where my mom presently lives. I liked that it was small setting and the facilities were very new. The staff was very informative. She gave us a tour of the rooms and the different facilities that they have as well. The dining room was very nice. We did not get to try the food though. The rooms were small and very basic. They had activities but the only thing that I remember was they had cooking demonstrations going on. I thought they also provided trips to different places.

January 30, 2014

By MarshaRu

Arbor Oaks is a Godsend ! Finding a place for my aunt was difficult, but not when it came to Arbor Oaks. With their love and patience , they have taken amazing care of our elderly aunt. I highly recommend this beautiful facility to anyone that is looking for a caring and loving assisted living facility!

December 30, 2013

By Daleen T

My parents are in Arbor Oaks and I really like all the recommendations, the security and the way they do background checks on employees and everything. They are very happy and I am very excited that we choose the place. The staff is very friendly and they pay attention to details and to the residents. Everybody is doing what they are supposed to be doing. They have a lot of activities every day and even on weekends. They also have transportation for them.

July 18, 2012

By Sue4

My Dad and Stepmom resided at Arbor Oaks for many years. My Stepmom passed away and my Dad was by himself. He had Alzheimers and diabetes and heart issues. I live in NY and felt overwhelmed making sure he was OK even though we lived so far apart. The wonderful staff at Arbor Oaks knew my Dad so well, his likes and dislikes, things that would bother him and things that would make his a comfortable life. Visiting him I felt like these peole were his family. Anyone struggling with a parent in this type of situation, and all the emotions that go along with it, should find out more about Arbor Oaks. I was very happy my Dad lived there and hope my review can help another family in the situation I was in. The staff was there for me too, for any kind of support I needed. I will be forever grateful to the wonderful people at Arbor Oaks who took good care of my parents.

July 17, 2012

By Anurag

owesome facilty ... wow

July 16, 2012

By grandmayork

What a gift to know my Mother is so cared for. I live in New York and my mom is a 22 year resident of Lake Worth. I faced having to bring her North or leave her in her community with her docs and extended family. I examined both options vigorously and decided that Florida was the best choice. She had been at home with an excellent 24 hour primary caregiver after my Dad died or 3 years but as her Alzheimer's progressed it was time for her to be in a facility. I interviewed many places in the area. As an ex nurse I was dead set on finding a place with heart and the ability to provide service. I found both. They are loving, professional and committed to patient and family. I could not ask for a better solution to such a challenging and heart wrenching problem for our Mother. Thanks to all..this is a gift for my mom and me.

July 27, 2011

By kellyjean2

I am writing this review mostly to help others find what I found, which was a hidden jewel. Most care facilities, as in any business, are a reflection of the ownership and administrator running them. My experience at Arbor Oaks was a joy and relief to have my mother there. It is like a fully assist living with people who are genuine, efficient and care. The administrator, Karen is excellent, along with chef and food. Nursing care is also top quality and very efficient. The atmosphere is pleasant to be around, full of activities and festivities. The various rooms are just the right ammenities. The building is highly maintained with good staff... I wish I would have found this place earlier for both my mother and I -- as her caretaker, to enjoy.

Photos of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

Features of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

• Coffee Shop
  • General Store

• Licenses: AL9996

About Arbor Oaks at Greenacres

ARBOR OAKS AT GREENACRES: AN ASSISTED LIVING RESIDENCE WITH CHOICES - THAT’S WHAT MAKES ARBOR OAKS AT GREENACRES SO SPECIAL.

A luxurious residence where senior adults are empowered to enjoy a carefree lifestyle that encourages independence, while offering customized care and support for those personalized day-to-day living needs. The Arbor Oaks community even includes distinct and separate specialty care centers devoted to Alzheimer’s and other memory loss related concerns. Discover why so many seniors and their families have chosen Arbor Oaks at Greenacres as the next logical step in life’s journey.

ARBOR OAKS AT GREENACRES SERVICES

OUR EXTENSIVE LIST OF SERVICES REFLECTS THE QUALITY THAT SETS ARBOR OAKS AT GREENACRES APART FROM OTHER FACILITIES.

Our monthly fees cover the resident’s suite, emergency call system as well as use of the following:

• Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks
  • Primary assisted living services
  • 24-hour access to professional aides
  • Licensed nurse on staff
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Housekeeping including personal linen and laundry services
  • Physical therapy*
  • Wellness program
  • Planned social activities

*Provided by a 3rd party, not included in rent

Additional

services are available, such as medication management. We also offer several higher levels of care for those needing everyday assistance at an additional cost. Typical services, amenities and activities vary by location. To learn more about our community activities visit our calendar and events page.

The following services are available on a separate fee schedule:

Evergreen Program
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres strives to offer the best assisted living care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other memory loss related concerns. We are dedicated to:
  • Recognizing the individual because all of our residents bring their own unique life experiences and care needs.
  • Involving family members because loved ones play such a vital role in our resident’s personalized care.
  • Offering a warm residential setting because familiar and relaxing atmospheres foster stability for residents in this type of care giving environment.
  • Semi-private suite with shared bath or private one-room suites available.
Levels of Care

For residents needing a higher level of everyday assistance.

Supplemental Services

Medication management and a furniture option.

Respite and Day Care Programs
Arbor Oaks at Greenacres offers both Respite and Day Care opportunities for a short-term assisted living stay when it’s needed the most. Planning a vacation, recovering from a hospital stay or needing a break – our Respite or Day Care services offer the perfect solution.

DINING AT ARBOR OAKS AT GREENACRES

As the dinner hour nears, we find our residents drawn closer and closer to the dining room - all following their noses, which are filled with the delicious scent of a home-cooked meal. We serve three taste bud tantalizing meals a day, all prepared by our wonderful cook and served in a beautifully decorated dining room.

After a filling meal, relax in our quiet library with a good book, in our community room playing cards with other residents, or take a stroll through our outdoor courtyard and garden. With a plethora of services and amenities to make your life a little easier, we know you’ll find despite the number of options you may have for senior living in Greenacres, Arbor Oaks at Greenacres is the only choice.

Map of Arbor Oaks at Greenacres