The Villas at Green Valley

865 Desert Bell Dr., Green Valley, AZ, 85614

Reviews of The Villas at Green Valley

Eileen Jordan September 13, 2016

I just want to say thank you for the years of good care you have given my sister. The care givers are like family to her. It takes a person with special gifts to be so pleasant, thoughtful, and giving. Blessings to you.

Lori Faulkner September 13, 2016

Thank for the loving, heart felt care that you bestow on our father. All of you make a difference in his life, and he talks to us (his daughters) about you all so much. You give us such a safe feeling that he is loved and cared for in a professional but family oriented style. You have restored our faith that there are people like you who care about the elderly when the need for full assistance is the only option. With your help his days have returned to stories, laughter, and his dry humor. Thank you from deep in our hearts.

Rick Esparza September 13, 2016

Thank you and your caring staff for watching after my father. We are so happy with the Villas and appreciate everything you are doing for him. Your staff is a great reflection of your compassion and understanding. Again thank you for everything!

Kim Spencer September 13, 2016

Thank you Villas for your loving and tender care of my mother. Especially the way that you keep me informed of any changes in her state of health. That means so very much to me, as her daughter and decision maker. I will be forever grateful to all the caregivers and staff.

Jan667233 July 13, 2016

We did respite care for my husband at The Villas at Green Valley. It had a friendly family feel to it. The staff is very caring, and the chef and food is good. It has a very upbeat, positive attitude. The building is small, and houses about 10-13 residents in a kind of horseshoe shape around a large common area with a kitchen, living room, and dining area. It’s just a delightful layout, and it was easy to go from the rooms to the main dining area for meals. My husband enjoyed the music events, and people come in to play music, sing-along, and do exercise programs. He was there for a little over three weeks. They did a nice job.

Thank you for taking the time to review our neighborhood. I am very pleased to hear that your husband enjoyed his respite care. I look forward to sharing your feedback with the entire team, they love hearing how much our residents and their loved ones appreciate their hard work and dedication. I have to admit I catch myself tapping my toe to the musicians we bring, as they are one of my favorite events we do. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future, stay in touch!

Anonymous110764350 October 28, 2015

I think the Villas at Green Valley is excellent. They are assisting my sister in everything that she needs. I believe it is a small facility with only 10 people, and I like that. I just like a small facility where the staff is caring. The food is excellent; it is all freshly made. The dining room is a big table for all of the residents.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback on our community. I am so glad to hear that your sister is adjusting well. Please stay in close communication and let us know if there is ever anything we can do to help you or your loved one thrive, whether it’s new activities, Villas events, or even a new menu item. Thank you again, I hope to see you around the community in the future.

Sincerely,

Bobby Larson- President

Innovative Senior Living Inc.

From The Villas at Green Valley

Our upscale neighborhoods are seniors living the way they want, while receiving the specialized care they need. With only ten residents to a home, the advantages include cozy living, the family-like atmosphere of a private residence, and time for caregivers to really get to know their residents, not just their medical needs but their life stories as well.

Private Assisted Living Rooms Include:

• A large picture window
  • Walk-in closet
  • Storage area
  • High ceilings
  • Specially equipped bathrooms with handrails and roll-in shower
  • We offer the option of a fully furnished suite, or we encourage residents to bring their own furniture, photos and decor to personalize their new environment.
  • Wall to wall carpeting
  • Extra wide hallways make it easy to navigate the common areas within the home
  • Certified caregiver is always on-site 24 hours a day.

Activities:

• Books on Tape club
  • Laughter Yoga
  • Botanical Garden Showcases
  • 25-30 additional activities including Wii and Braingames

Our homes are a special place where caregivers take time to really get to know their residents not just their medical needs, but their life stories as well.

What Makes Us Truly Unique Innovative Senior Living, Inc. is a Tucson-based company at the forefront of a hybrid shift in the senior housing industry. ISL communities are a home-like environment for older adults, maintaining the highest levels of health, social and support services to provide an innovative alternative in the assisted living lifestyle.

Features of The Villas at Green Valley

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Psychiatric care
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Private services

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 5:1
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,395/month

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): pending