Silver Springs

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Silver Springs

January 21, 2012

By jophil84

My mother is a resident at the Silver Springs Retirement Home. I was worried, and didn't like the idea of my mother being taken care of by strangers, but the Silver Springs Retirement Home completely relinquished any fears I had. Living most of her life near Green Valley, Arizona, my mother, Anne, wanted to be somewhere close to her home. We visited Silver Springs and decided that it was perfect! The environment is very relaxing and the staff is very helpful and accommodating. She never feels bored or alone, because there is a lot to be involved with. Also, the other residents and staff at Silver Springs are extremely friendly. They also seemed to have a genuine consideration and care for other residents. Instantly, my mother felt right at home! My mother loves the scenery, as well as the food and golf. Another thing that my mother and I appreciate about Silver Springs is that it was small. It sort of has a country, care-free feel to it.

About Silver Springs

Silver Springs is an assisted living facility in Green Valley, AZ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Silver Springs for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Silver Springs