Reviews of Beehive Homes of Green Valley
Overview of Ratings
October 06, 2017
I visited this facility
May 12, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Beehive Homes of Green Valley
Features of Beehive Homes of Green Valley
- Minimum Rate: $4200/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: We Provide Private Rooms, With The Options To Be Furnished. A Shared Room Is An Option.
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: AL8740C
About Beehive Homes of Green Valley
BeeHive Homes takes great pride in its facilities, staff, and residents. All facilities are exceptionally clean and well maintained to consistently provide a welcoming and nurturing environment. Our staff is hand-picked to assure they are not only qualified from a skill level but hold values and standards that support our mission and core values; they are well trained and represent BeeHive Homes professionally and ethically. As a result, our residents are happy and can truly call their BeeHive Homes “home.”
Our residents enjoy the following:
- Private furnished rooms with one-half or three-quarter bathrooms, emergency call systems, and cable and telephone hookups—residents are, of course, encouraged to bring any personal items to make their residence their own
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, personal hygiene and grooming, and continence management
- Activities to promote daily physical fitness and creative and social interaction
- 24-hour trained professional staff
What Makes Us Special
Each resident at BeeHive Homes is given an assessment at the time they move in and then again periodically as assistance requirements might change. We do take pride in knowing we have created an environment that allows our owners, staff, and fellow residents the opportunity to become a family.