Reviews of Cardinal Ridge Residential Care | Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
About Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
Living at a Cardinal Ridge Residential Care offers the best of all worlds – the active lifestyle of premier senior living, combines with tailor-made assisted living services. It's an alternative to traditional nursing home care for seniors who need a little extra help but want to maintain their independence.
All senior care services for one affordable monthly fee.
- Premier retirement living, with all the extra assisted living help you need.
- Standard and Deluxe Rooms.
- The taste of premier senior living.
- Full activities program and scheduled transportation.
- Choice of available standard or deluxe rooms.
- Three homemade meals served each day, and up to three snacks included daily in our dining room.
- A diverse, full-time activity program for senior living.
- Scheduled transportation to our monthly outing and appointments.
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service.
- Spacious common areas, including living room, dining room, lounge, courtyard and front porch.
- Private dining room and catering services for special occasions.
- 24-hour emergency response, smoke and fire alarms, and fire-sprinkler system.
- All utilities includes except telephone and cable TV.
- Medication supervision
What Makes Us Special
Located in the Village of Howard, and a few minutes from Green Bay, we are located within walking distance to churches, schools, banks and the YMCA.
Photos of Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
Features of Cardinal Ridge Residential Care
- Minimum Rate: $3425/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 26
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0010029