Garden Square of Greeley

1663 29th Avenue Place, Greeley, CO, 80634

Reviews of Garden Square of Greeley

Caring109796450 April 23, 2015

Service has been all we could ask for. Personal caring and warmth of staff is great. I thank you for all your care and concern.

We appreciate you taking time to share your personal experience with Garden Square-Greeley. The staff at this community does provide excellent, compassionate care for residents. We are very proud of them and delighted that you, too had a positive interaction with them during your recent visit.

Caring13972650 April 17, 2015

All of the people are awesome here and give such great support. It's a pleasure to know them all.

Paula Johnson March 31, 2015

Very good and everyone is always friendly. Candice is always very helpful and help with everything that we are dealing with.

Paula, Thank you for your kind words. You are an absolute pleasure to deal with. It has been an honor getting to know you and your father!

Phyllis Crawford March 31, 2015

The staff at this facility go beyond just caring for the elders. They live by the golden rule. It is apparent in all they do. They are here to enrich the life of the residents. Not just to earn a paycheck.

Caring108578550 March 31, 2015

I have been here about two years and I have found it to be very friendly and clean. The residents are very well treated – on a one-on-one basis. They cook "great" meals for them too! They always have activities for them. The residents are all happy and get along. I love being here myself.

Penny10 March 27, 2015

The quality of services my mother is receiving is excellent. She is well cared for physically and mentally. She is living in a very comfortable place that is clean and pleasant to visit. We feel very comfortable with all the caregivers and they are very good about keeping me informed about her daily life.

Caring1080697 March 22, 2015

The care and activities for the residents are wonderful. I appreciate the extra classes to gain knowledge of various subjects.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We enjoy the feedback. We will continue to provide educational opportunities here at GSG. Any ideas or topics you would like to see covered please let us know. Sincerely, Garden Square Family!

Pam7 April 18, 2013

I visited every memory care facility in Greeley earlier this year and Garden Square was the best place I found. THey reat my mom with the utmost dignity I could ask for. They are friendly all of the time. Whenever I call they know how my mom has been that day and are happy to answer any of my questions. I have stopped by several different times of the day and night and everything is always good.

Bonnie14 April 17, 2013

We are very happy with the great staff at Garden Square. They give good care to the residents and have lots of activities for them!

Rita8 April 12, 2013

Clean, warm and friendly environment and staff who truly care about the well being and happiness of the residents, recognizing the individuality of each resident and learning their likes and dislikes. Help and support is also freely given to family of residents to help not only in the transition of a new resident to the Garden Square of Greeley life but in the continued care by family memebers and their residents.

B Emerson August 15, 2012

Garden Square is a unique place, full of considerate, sensitive, and loving care givers. My mother lived here for over three years, in the memory care unit. It became her home and she was familiar with the surroundings and other residents and felt at home there. Her sunny disposition was enhanced by the kindness shown to her by the staff of "angels," as I called them. It was the most amazing place. Everyone should be so blessed to spend their last days in such a wonderful environment.

From Garden Square of Greeley

We are a community that creates environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day. Garden Square of Greeley Assisted Living and Memory Care is comprised of 16 assisted living and 16 memory care apartments. We provide a more intimate, cozy atmosphere that feels more like a home. Our dining spaces are open and can accommodate all residents and guests that wish to eat together. Our community features common living spaces, including a library and reading nooks, as well as pleasant outdoor patios and walking paths around the garden. A person's independence, ability to function, and quality of life can be improved through our person-directed living approach. Service plans, life enrichment, and daily living needs are met with the individual's desires and preferences taken into account. We do our best to tailor services to each individual, according to their preferences and lifestyle.

Our Home like settings can provide physical and emotional relief as well as peace of mind for families with a memory-impaired loved one. Our staff members undergo dementia-specific training when learning how to provide assistance services to elders with dementia.

Memory care secured with keyad, pet friendly, 24-hour awake staff, 24-hour response system, paved walking paths, manicured grounds, outdoor & indoor entertaining areas, flower boxes

Features of Garden Square of Greeley