Brookdale Greeley

1999 West 38th Avenue, Greeley, CO, 80634

Reviews of Brookdale Greeley

April 22, 2014

By Carrie10

I like Sterling House of Greeley because it's clean, well equipped, has good staff, lots of activities, good organization, and good management. Everything was wonderful there. Their rooms have mini kitchens with a microwave and a mini fridge, but this would not be a good facility for my father because they don’t have a memory care facility, and he needs more care.

March 27, 2014

My brother is in Sterling House. We chose it because it is affordable, nice, and very good. It is also in a good location. It has a barber shop, and the barber comes every Wednesday. They clean the rooms once a week and do the laundry. I just like everything about it. My brother has a hard time talking, so he does not participate in the activities, and he doesn't go around people too much. However, I don't know why the meal we had there was bad because their meals are very good.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Sterling House of Greeley. We are very pleased to hear that your brother resides with us and that you like just about everything. We apologize for disappointing both of you with an unsatisfactory meal and will certainly discuss this with our dining services team.

April 18, 2012

By 4GrtGMa

My great-grandmother lived to be 93. She lived by herself until she was 90. The last three years of her life were spent in the nursing home. I would frequently visit her in the nursing home and was always very impressed by the staff and how accommodating the atmosphere was. I was younger and rather impressionable. The kindness of all of the staff was outstanding, they always talked to me and remembered who I was and asked how I was. They always went out of their way to make sure that everything was just right for great-grandma! If she ever needed anything, the staff was always sure to be available to help her. They were constantly having activities and things to do. As I said, the atmosphere could not have been better, especially for a place that is often regarded with sadness. All in all, an outstanding place with outstanding people!

Features of Brookdale Greeley

About Brookdale Greeley

Brookdale Greeley provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Greeley