Crimson Ridge Meadows

3 Treeline Drive, Greece, NY, 14612

Reviews of Crimson Ridge Meadows

Mary Dee Kerring March 04, 2016

I recently visited this facility and was not impressed. Staff seemed lazy and rude and the girl showing me around was in a hurry. When I asked if pricing was negotiable she said, "We don't move on our pricing since we have people waiting to get in here?" It was comical since there were other open rooms she showed me. People living there looked more like nursing home quality and the halls looked more like a hospital. Overall, over priced and some where I wouldn't put my mom.

Anonymous53282050 October 28, 2015

My mother lived in Crimson Ridge Meadows for two years. It's very nice and very clean. The staff was very good. They would do outings, have entertainment people come in and do events, have family nights and different little functions. The dining area was really nice, and the food was excellent. The best thing for me was the location, because it was minutes from my home, and affordability.

Anonymous111470950 August 25, 2015

Crimson Ridge Meadows was very lovely. I think it was the newest of the facilities that I visited. It was also the most expensive. It did not have the apartment style that I was looking for. Everything was brand new. The building and the grounds were nice. The staff answered all my questions, and I met some of the residents. Everybody was very helpful.

Renee26 May 07, 2015

Crimson Ridge Meadows seems to be nice. It is a little more expensive for the size of the room that my mom was going to be in. She needed something a little bit bigger and a place for her two cats to be let in and out. I don't think they have a room at that time that would allow for that like a patio door or a door to the outside from the unit. It was a big consideration for my mom. I didn't really see any downside with it. It was a smaller facility, so my mom did like that because it was a little bit homier and not like a big place with a lot of residents. She likes the smaller places where she can feel a little more comfortable. It seems to be very well appointed and well kept up. The staff is really friendly, and they invited us for a meal. It is a nice place. They did have a couple of snacks included, and they have a little area for snacks, cookies, and coffee. Most of the places are very similar, and they usually do some kind of religious activity, easy exercise classes, and outings. It is relatively close to the hospital, they have nurses on staff, and I think they have a pharmacy service already set up too. They answered everything, and actually my mom was with us when we toured it. They had their nurse do a physical assessment which gave us an idea of what level of care she needs and what they can provide. It is mostly assisted living in the building we were in, and there is an attached building that was more for a memory care living situation.

Ron35 October 06, 2014

Crimson Ridge Meadows would definitely be a place for a person to go to if they needed assisted-living. Their upkeep is excellent. They keep the grounds outside very well-groomed. They have a lot of activities. They bring in people like choirs and bands, and they had picnics in the court area. They take the ones that are more active to bowling and shopping, too. A plus factor would be it’s easy to find and it’s easy to get to. It’s right off the express way and another plus there was they cared about the residents and they were very friendly. They’ll even go to the room and ask if they want to go do whatever, and they make sure that they’re fine. They went out of their way for my mom.

From Crimson Ridge Meadows

Welcome to Crimson Ridge Meadows, a Peregrine Senior Living community!

We are a home-like assisted living community with apartment-style accommodations. Our residents and staff live life "The Peregrine Way®"!

The Peregrine Way® is built around the recognition of three fundamental principles that are incorporated into the positive life and aging experience of each of us: a commitment to a renewal of the individual growth process, a deepening of the spiritual experience, and the furthering of one’s intellectual pursuits recognizing the value of lifelong learning. Each of those elements compliment and overlap, creating an environment whereby we challenge, nurture, and collaborate with our residents and staff.

Features of Crimson Ridge Meadows