Atria Great Neck

51 Great Neck Road, Great Neck, NY, 11021

Reviews of Atria Great Neck

Caring99076450 December 30, 2014

Atria was very nice but when we got down to the nitty gritty, it’s just too expensive. They offer a lot of things like they supply transportation for you, they have a barber shop and a beauty salon but the price is very high and we just can’t afford that. But they were very accommodating and were extremely nice. We met the cook and a matter of fact they gave us a little cake; it was good. They had a taxi pick us up and take us to the place. It’s a clean, big facility and more home-like.

Caring92049150 August 27, 2014

I visited The Atria, but my aunt is not ready, so at least I got a feel for what it's like. I like this location because it's in a busy area and she can walk around and be in more of a city environment. It was wonderful. The gentleman was very nice and the place is very nice. Everything was wonderful, but if I am to consider something, this would be the place because it's close to my house. The entire area is convenient and the prices were pretty much the same. They have a special where if you commit to a one-bedroom unit, it would be $4,000 instead of $5,500 or $6,000 for one year. This was very attractive.

Caring85813650 June 19, 2014

Atria was beautiful. They had entertainment and things to keep their people busy. They were a bit more pricey than the other one I visited, but they offered quite a few more amenities.

Cary1 July 12, 2013

Atria Great Neck was good for my relative during the time that she stayed there. Their location was very convenient for us. Their rooms were nice. They were cleaned once a week. At the time, she didn't require so much care. However, her level of care has increased and unfortunately, Atria couldn't provide that care for her. We have to move her to another facility. With that being said, maybe a more personalized attention to their residents is something that they can improve on. Nevertheless, for someone who is needing a less intense level of care, Atria would be fine.

We appreciate your feedback on our community. I will certainly share your comments with the appropriate staff to ensure that we are providing the most personalized care possible for our residents. Please contact us at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com if you have questions in the future.

Nycacams September 27, 2012

While visiting this facility I felt the staff did a good job responding to the needs of the residents. Although I have not experienced many facilities prior to this, it seemed to be a facility where it was comfortable placing a family member and visiting. The amenities were well kept and provided a comfortable environment for both resident and guests. I saw no negatives with this establishment and if faced with a choice of placing another family member in such an establishment, I would chose Atia. Additionally, there was ample parking and visiting was an ease. It encourages visitors to come frequently even though generally assisted living establishments may be uncomfortable to visit. The establishment had excellent visiting hours and was close to home. My aunt was resistant about staying here initially but came to love it. She made many friends and is still there today, seeming more active than ever.

mcatchen September 30, 2011

This was a nice facility. The staff was very hospitable and the conditions of the facility were exceedingly above those of the others facilities we visited during our time france two years ago. I would recommend both the facility and the location.

From Atria Great Neck

Located in the heart of the village, Atria Great Neck offers a licensed enriched housing community with local shopping at your door step, and convenient access to New York City. Atria Great Neck provides: restaurant style dining with varied menu choices including kosher-style selections, a well-stocked library, Internet access, a movie theater, and two large outdoor terraces for quiet conversation and relaxation.

Atria Great Neck provides the following services:

• Staff on-call 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments (studios, one bedrooms, two bedrooms)
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment along with personal notification devices monitored within the community
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services including personal laundry service
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Scheduled local transportation
  • Assistance with activities of daily living including medication management
  • In-house case management
  • Kosher style dining
  • Kosher meals available

Features of Atria Great Neck

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

Location of Atria Great Neck