Highgate Senior Living Great Falls, MT

3000 11th Ave S, Great Falls, MT, 59405

Reviews of Highgate Senior Living | Great Falls, MT

September 08, 2016

By MT4LT

The staff is so attentive and compassionate with the residents and their friends and family members. Highgate does feel like a home environment. I was shocked by the amount of the monthly bill compared to what was discussed during the initial fact finding stage. I guess I should have expected that it was too good to be true but due to time constraints, there was no way to back out. More time should have been spent on both sides to present a clearer picture of what to expect. The actual move in process was a bit fuzzy for me, personally. I feel the family member could also use some hand holding as to what to bring, getting familiar with the facility and scheduling time to visit without conflicting with a group activity. I should probably request a meeting with the care partners myself because I know that they are more than willing and able to help us make this transition work.

July 12, 2016

By tonim

Very pleased with Highgate. Have both parents living together there. Lots of activities, like that they often come remind them that something is going to start soon. They like the meals very much, although they think that some things are served too often & that there are foods that they never have.. We like that most of the staff knows us by name & know who our parents are, & usually know where they are at too ! Always warm & welcoming there, They are taking good care of our dear elderly parents & they are happy.

June 17, 2016

By bcreecy

Highgate went out of their way to get my mom a room when we needed one. Great staff, very nice place.

May 02, 2013

By Laura15

My parents are in Highgate Senior Living. My dad needed the memory care. And she chose to live in the memory care, but they have now figured out that dad is not all that bad. I think they're going to move them to an apartment on the other side. It's been working out excellent. They've been very flexible. My parents are together, and that's their goal. It's very clean and very attractive. I'm very pleased with it.

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Great Falls, MT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Highgate Senior Living