Highgate Senior Living Great Falls, MT

3000 11th Ave S, Great Falls, MT, 59405

Reviews of Highgate Senior Living | Great Falls, MT

July 12, 2016

By tonim

Very pleased with Highgate. Have both parents living together there. Lots of activities, like that they often come remind them that something is going to start soon. They like the meals very much, although they think that some things are served too often & that there are foods that they never have.. We like that most of the staff knows us by name & know who our parents are, & usually know where they are at too ! Always warm & welcoming there, They are taking good care of our dear elderly parents & they are happy.

June 17, 2016

By bcreecy

Highgate went out of their way to get my mom a room when we needed one. Great staff, very nice place.

May 02, 2013

By Laura15

My parents are in Highgate Senior Living. My dad needed the memory care. And she chose to live in the memory care, but they have now figured out that dad is not all that bad. I think they're going to move them to an apartment on the other side. It's been working out excellent. They've been very flexible. My parents are together, and that's their goal. It's very clean and very attractive. I'm very pleased with it.

About Highgate Senior Living

Highgate Senior Living is an assisted living facility in Great Falls, MT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Highgate Senior Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Highgate Senior Living