Reviews of Cambridge Court | Great Falls, MT
Overview of Ratings
July 17, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
January 16, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
December 28, 2013
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of Cambridge Court
Features of Cambridge Court
- Minimum Rate: $1750/month
About Cambridge Court
Located in Great Falls Montana ,Cambridge Court offers both Assisted Living and Memory Care services. Nestled in a quiet residential community,Cambridge Court has been a resource for seniors for many years.
The Assisted Living & Memory Care components offer full services and a dedicated staff committed to creating a lifestyle of encouragement and fulfillment.
At Cambridge Court we provide all the comforts of home. Each resident will have the advantages of the following features in the community including:
- Beauty and Barber Salon
- Community Gathering Rooms
- Small Lounge Areas
- Arts and Crafts Room
- Smoke Dectectors and Fire Alarms
- Private Dining Room
- Utilities and cable
- Emergency Call System
Our personalized service plans are designed to meet the varying needs of each resident.
Our services include:
- Three nutritious meals served daily
- Made to order breakfast daily
- Weekly housekeeping weekly linen service
- Scheduled local transportation to shopping, healthcare appointments and event
- Staff available 24 hours a a day Nursing staff with over 40 years experience
- Assistance with medication management*
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- "Graceful Stays"- Short tem respite care program
- Specialized Memory Care Life Enrichment Program to create an environment of success through a meaningful and enriching activity program
*additional fees for medication management may apply
Minimum Monthly Rate: $1,750/month
Maximum Monthly Rate: $2,970/month
Private Pay, VA
Activities/Recreation, Beauty/Barber Shop, Chapel Services, Internet Access, Private Dining Room, Facility Parking, Private Laundry, Guest Meals, Room Service, Pharmaceutical Service, Transportation