Atria Grass Valley Assisted Living

Reviews of Atria Grass Valley | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.3

July 31, 2015

We visited Atria, and it was lovely. We would love for my mother to be there, but she’s just not ready to make the move; it’s not the facility at all. I was impressed with the outside facilities, the garden, and just the friendliness of the staff. They even gave me a present: some kind of sauce from their kitchen. For my mother, they were offering cooking, baking, and flower arranging, and that’s something that we thought she might be interested. They also have a hairdresser downstairs, which I thought was really nice, and a podiatrist, too, or someone who’d come in and take care of those personal needs. We were told that she could have transportation to doctor appointments if needed. My overall impression was very good.

April 17, 2015

By Caring104819050

Atria Grass Valley is the best place for my husband. Their services are very good, and the people who work there are very committed to their jobs. They are all friendly, and they make sure that he gets his medicine when he is supposed to. They also have good food and a lot of entertainment. The place looks really high class with nice carpeting and nice walls. Everything is just really topnotch. I have recommended this place many times.

February 28, 2014

Atria was the only one that was open in my area. I have very limited resources where I live. It was very clean. The staff was very attentive and very friendly My father has a studio. It wasn't too bad and it suited the purpose. The dining area was very good. I like the director of the assisted living. She was very helpful and pleasant.

December 12, 2012

By caligirl2

Other

First off, this facility is clean. When you walk into the lobby, it is nice and tidy and open, not all closed and uninviting. The facility offers assisted living and also has a dementia area as well. The employees tend to be caring and do their jobs well. The dining room is big and the residents have many choices of seating. The food is wonderful and prepared nice and hot and fresh. The outside is maintained very well too. There are activities for the residents too, movies, pool, exercise, and at the holidays, a trip out to see the lights. If your loved one just wants a safe place to live on their own, there are cottages on site, if they need a little help, then they can have their own apartment inside, or if they need the extra help due to dementia, as I said, they have that too. All-in-all, this is by far the best assisted living facility I have seen in Grass Valley California.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Atria Grass Valley

Features of Atria Grass Valley

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Hiking Trails
    • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Apt.

• Tai Chi
    • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: License #297005250

About Atria Grass Valley

Atria Grass Valley offers older adults a beautiful setting for maintenance-free living in historic Nevada County. Nestled in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, northeast of Sacramento, our community offers a lifestyle of choice with just the right amount of support, so residents can be as active as they like. Everything here has been purposefully designed, from our large gathering spaces to our lush, landscaped grounds which provide excellent scenic views. Our independent living cottages offer amenities including a full kitchen and an attached garage. Assisted living residents enjoy spacious apartments and discreet support from our 24-hour professional staff. And we also offer innovative, specialized care through our Life Guidance® memory care program. A full events calendar offers social, cultural and entertainment options, including regular outings to the new Center for the Arts, the Del Oro Theatre, art galleries, wineries, restaurants and museums. At Atria Grass Valley, the choice is always yours.

Map of Atria Grass Valley