Dancing River

3735 Ira E Woods, Grapevine, TX, 76051

Reviews of Dancing River

Lynn105382850 September 30, 2015

I thought Dancing River was an excellent facility. It was elegant, they seemed to have very good staff, and everything provided that could be needed.

Pamela25 January 31, 2015

My dad thought Dancing River was a little too institutionalized, but it was beautiful. It was pretty big, and the staff was extremely nice. We took a tour, and the young lady who gave that to us was very nice. It was just a little more than he could afford though.

Caring99009050 December 27, 2014

I'm at Dancing River. My room is OK. They have excellent food and nice pleasant dining area. Sanitation is very good. Entertainment is OK, and support is good.

George84283450 June 26, 2014

The rooms were smaller at Dancing River Assisted Living. My parents' room didn't give them a lot of privacy. The staff was very good and very helpful. They have about the same types of activities as other facilities, like bingo, outings, exercise mornings, theater nights, and movie nights. Food was probably about the same, too. One day you'll have frozen fish steak, and the next day, you may have roast beef. However, what I liked best about this one was that it was a smaller community, so they had a better staff-resident ratio.

Caring81314250 March 31, 2014

I like Dancing River, but it was too much, and it was too far away. Beautiful place, but they're probably 30% more in price. I didn't try the food, but I walked through while they were eating, and I didn't hear anybody complaining. They looked like they were enjoying it. The staff was very friendly.

When we moved in, the bedroom had a carpet in it, and the other room had a type of a vinyl floor. We liked it so much we asked them to take out the carpet and put in the vinyl floor that looked like wood. It's a lot better for my mom using her wheelchair. Anything and everything we asked them, they did.

Caring74238250 January 31, 2014

My mom is actually at Dancing River. She has been there for three months now. I chose this facility because it's close to me and it's very nice. I was really impressed with the staff. They're really nice. I also chose them for the quality of the care, the helpers, and the caregivers. I'm just really happy with this facility. My mom is happy there as well and that's what's more important. They have beautiful apartments and a beautiful courtyard. I think their rooms are a little bit bigger than those from the other facility. However, they don't have an exercise room or a crafts room for their residents. The food is pretty good. They did a Christmas thing for the residents and their families and the food was equivalent to like what is served in a first-class hotel. I was amazed how well the food was. It was really good. The staff that they have there is really nice. As far as the caregivers, they do have the required ratio. However, sometimes they just don't have enough help.

Caring77168250 January 31, 2014

We're all set. We found Dancing River for my mother. She moved in there the beginning of December. We chose this facility because they have a memory care unit as well in case we need it. We also chose it because of its proximity to my home and activities they offer there, the nursing staff, and so forth. There are one or two registered nurses on everyday and then on weekends, they have an on-call nurse. So far, care is very good. Food also is very good. I've eaten there several times. For amenities, they have a library with a pool table in it. They have activity room and TV room. They have a little place where they do puzzles. They have a wonderful activity coordinator. They've been bringing a lot of people in and there's lot of special things for the holiday.

From Dancing River

Dancing River Assisted Living and Memory Care staff is committed to providing the very best for your loved one entrusted to our care. We deliver the personal care necessary to ensure a safe and secure environment.

Our core belief is that a better life is enjoyed in an atmosphere filled with vitality, where personal attention is our first priority. Through planned events, group activities, scheduled outings and a support staff to help provide guidance to individuals and their families, we create thriving environments that elevate the spirits of our assisted living and memory care residents.

MEMORY CARE

Our Memory Care and Alzheimer’s Care Program offers the tools necessary to engage the mind and stimulate the senses. We create environments that nurture the spirit and nourish the soul. Our dedicated staff is available to assist in every way in providing safe and secure spaces for your loved one.

Within our Memory Care and Alzheimer’s Care Neighborhoods, we offer private suites and companion suites. Also, Life skill stations (activity station designed to elicit memories and engage interest) are provided.

ASSISTED LIVING

At Dancing River Assisted Living and Memory care, we offer the services to enhance and simplify life. From our personalized care and attention to those things that lend ease and convenience to everyday living, our staff is available to help. Residents will enjoy the following services through both our assisted living and memory care programs:

Engaging Activity Program - creating activities that engage the mind and encourage interaction.

Private Dining Accommodations for Special Occasions – In addition to our dining options, we also offer private dining room accommodations for special occasions.

Routine Laundry and Housekeeping Service – Our staff will take care of weekly housekeeping and laundry service, returning laundered clothing and linens, folded and ready for storage.

Transportation Service – Our shuttle service is available to transport residents to local shopping centers, physicians’ offices and nearby attractions.

Restaurant Style Dining – Three home-cooked meals each day.

• Beautiful courtyard with Walking Path

APARTMENT OPTIONS – MEMORY CARE

• Private apartments
  • Companion suites
  • Rates starting at $4,550 all inclusive

This Assisted Living/Memory Care community is located in an area that offers much to residents and their guests. Those that spend time in this area enjoy checking out the Giddens Gallery of Fine Art, the historic Main Street, and everything else that the city has to offer.

Features of Dancing River

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Fee structure extra: $650 pet deposit - M/C rates are all inclusive - AL rates are + care costs - $1500 Community Fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,550/month