The Hearth at Juday Creek

6330 N. Fir Road, Granger, IN, 46530

Reviews of The Hearth at Juday Creek

Gretchen1 July 25, 2013

The Hearth at Juday Creek looked new and very nice. Aside from assisted living, they also have memory care. I like this place because it was a smaller community. My mother-in-law has severe dementia and my main concern is that she wouldn't feel lost in a big place. This place would be suitable for her because I don't think she'll get lost in there. I think she will be able to get around and navigate. It is also super close to my house, like 5 minutes away. They also have good meal plans for their residents. What I don't like about this community was the pricing. Everything was ala carte. By the time we get done putting all of her needs into a package, it was too expensive for us. I shied away from those types of facilities because my mother-in-law is on a budget and we wanted to be sure that we know exactly what we are spending every month.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From The Hearth at Juday Creek

At The Hearth at Juday Creek, retirement living is a lifestyle. Our exceptional services, compassionate staff, and ideal location with city attractions and peaceful charm make our community one of a kind. We believe that The Hearth at Juday Creek is the not only the best option for independent living, assisted living, and memory care in the Granger, IN area, it's also the friendliest and most engaging community. We laugh. We learn. Members and staff mingle as friends. We focus on the details that are truly the most important: our health, our minds, our spirit and purpose, friends, and family.

Our senior living community is designed to offer you a maintenance-free lifestyle so you can pursue your interests. If you require a helping hand, it's there, almost before you knew you needed it. If a little more assistance is needed, an easy transition to Assisted Living is possible, without ever needing to change apartments.

Through our warm and welcoming, purposefully designed environment, as well as a full range of services, amenities and activities, residents have countless opportunities to pursue their passions, find purpose and fulfillment, and feel proud to call The Hearth® home.

The Hearth at Juday Creek provides our residents with a free Wellness Program. Our Wellness Aide works with resident's on balance, strengthening and overall conditioning to prevent falls and promote optimal health.

Features of The Hearth at Juday Creek