Brookdale Granger

430 Cleveland Road East, Granger, IN, 46530

Reviews of Brookdale Granger

Linda72135250 October 25, 2013

I have chosen Emeritus because it was close. It was clean and neat and the people were nice. They have a lot of activities and they go to places.

Brenda23 October 17, 2013

Emeritus for my mother is just like being home. She has a very lovely, comfortable room. The staff is excellent and they have the best activity director that I have ever met. He is absolutely wonderful. He has so many lovely activities for all the residents. He makes it his personal agenda to get my mother to participate. I cannot say enough about the staff. They're all amazing, very loving and caring people. They treat the residents as if they were their parents.

Pattie3 October 16, 2013

I got turned off by Emeritus at Arborwood because the rooms were small and the carpet was stained, it definitely needed to be changed. It was a more expensive place to live in and I couldn't believe they didn't take better care of it. They need to clean it up a little, make it look a little cleaner.

From Brookdale Granger

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Granger