Sunrise of Cascade

3041 Charlevoix Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI, 49546

Reviews of Sunrise of Cascade

Unsatified family member March 20, 2015

Went there a few times to visit friends, and noticed a lot of the time they do not have enough staff to care for all the residents. They served the same soup for three days in a row, for the amount of money paid NOT ok.

Thank you for your review. Please know we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience. Please email Information@SunriseSeniorLiving.com with further details. Thank you, Sunrise Team

Sue94470650 November 28, 2014

My mother-in-law is in Sunrise. It has a very homey feeling to it. The rooms are in good size, and the cost is good as well. The staff is very good. They are very friendly and caring. The director is outstanding, and the sales person is very helpful as well. The food is very good. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. There is a garden pass that you can walk around. The facility is easy to get around because it is all on one floor. The other thing is, they have animals there. They have a resident cat and dog so it gives it a very homey feeling. It is not too close to the hospital, but it is maybe a 10 or 15-minute drive. They have activities. They have sing alongs, cocktail hours, and they have painting every week. I would recommend them to others.

Caring85197650 May 29, 2014

I thought the environment at Sunrise was very good. The staff was good. I liked more that they had availability. They have private rooms and shared rooms in the price listing. Their dining rooms were smaller. The people could go into the kitchen, or they could have something anytime they wanted.

VanderJere September 29, 2011

I just have to say that I wasn't impressed. My sister was taking care of our mothers living arraingments. We all decided she needed to be in a nursing home. My sister just picked a facility without checking the details about it because she was in a hurry to get out of the situation of taking care of our mother. The staff wasn't very friendly. They were not rude but just real standoffish. They did not do a good job interreacting with the residents. It felt that they were just there for the money. There was nothing special about the facility or anything that really stood out. The residents did not appear to have many activities available to them. The general appearance of the facility was very drab and gloomy. I ended up taking my mom to another facility. I believe her overall health and apprearance were completely change by this move. I would not recommend this facility. To down and gloomy.

From Sunrise of Cascade

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites, to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Services and Care Options Offered at Sunrise of Cascade in Grand Rapids, MI: - Assisted Living - Alzheimer's Care

Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to insure that each day spent at Sunrise of Cascade is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Cascade

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: Small Pets