Emerald Meadows Assisted Living

Reviews of Emerald Meadows | Assisted Living

April 14, 2009

By Traci Guerre

My loved one stayed here

My Grandmother has been at Emerald Meadows of Cascade for approximately 18 months, and I highly recommend it!! My family, as well as my Grandmother herself, could not be happier with the quality of people and care there! I am very impressed with the loving, Christian enviornment that Emerald Meadows has provided, and continues to provide day and night!

May 20, 2008

By fred-1

My loved one stayed here

Emerald Meadows appears to be a beautiful facility. Until you allow your Family member to live there. My mother was there for over two years and many medication errors occured. They are never fully staffed, sometimes there are 2 resident aides to fourty people. The Administrator Kathy is very rude. She promised us the world and all we ever had was problems. Some of the staff are wonderful and my mother loved them but since the change in management it has went down hill... Please check out other facilities. You do get what you pay for.. The food is horrible and served cold. They have an activities director but they never do activities. My mother's shower days were tuesday and Friday, and she would call every week when she wouldn't get her Tuesday shower.

Photos of Emerald Meadows

Features of Emerald Meadows

• Overall:

About Emerald Meadows

At Emerald Meadows, you have:

Emerald Meadows offers a basic level of Assisted Living care, as well as two extended levels, giving you additional service options as your care needs change. Assisted Living provides the next level of help as a person’s care needs change, providing increased peace of mind for the whole family.

Map of Emerald Meadows