Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

About Waterview

The Cove at Waterview Assisted Living offers spacious apartment-style studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom traditional assisted living units and limited number of specialized memory care apartments. The traditional assisted living apartments feature: a kitchenette with a refrigerator, microwave, sink, and cabinets; individual bathrooms; a living room; individual temperature control; and an abundance of closet space. The Cove's specialized state-of-the-art memory care community has been designed based upon research regarding how to better accommodate the daily living activity challenges faced by memory-impaired individuals. It is located in a separate, distinct and safe neighborhood.

"We all need somebody to lean on." These words ring true, although it can be hard to accept when you're the one in need. At Waterview, we understand that having people you can depend on doesn't take away your independence, it makes life less stressful and more enjoyable.

Our Assisted Living in Granbury provides additional support services and personal care to our residents when needed, nurturing health in the mind, the body and the soul. Our on-site nurses, therapists and associates aim to maximize your independence and comfort. This combined with our 5-star amenities, relaxing living spaces and enriching activities, gives you a secure home with a network of people you can trust. Depend on Waterview for a helping hand.

Reviews of Waterview

Average Rating: 4.6 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 5 Reviews

Posted by Dan115650850 November 11, 2015

I liked Waterview. What we wanted was a small condo with a patio and a small backyard. They had a lot of services that we were not really interested in, like a meal plan and some of the transportation activities. The rooms were fine. In fact, they were very nice and adequately sized. They had activities and nice facilities. I thought the staff was quite nice.

Posted by a fellow reviewer February 11, 2015

My dad is living in Waterview now. We chose it because it is closer to town, the price is very good, and their facility is amazing. I will absolutely recommend them to others.

Posted by Trey1 November 11, 2014

My mom was in Waterview for a short time, but the staff was very helpful. They had all types of stuff, and they had activities every day from 9 in the morning until about 6. They had movies and one day, they had balloon volleyball. It was a fairly new place.

Posted by Pam28 July 31, 2014

My parents are at Waterview Senior Living. We decided on this place because of its location and it fits all of our needs. It's a good size facility as it is not too big. The staff has been really good. The rooms were very nice. It’s fairly new facility and every looks cleans and new. I tried the food and it was excellent. They do have different activities like bridge, bingo, dominos, movies, field trips, and walks. They have a workout facility also. So far, I am very happy with the facility.

Posted by AnnieU January 13, 2014

My mom has received wonderful care at the Cove. The staff is friendly and caring and the facility is beautiful. Her room is spacious and clean and the food is restaurant-quality with fresh ingredients.

Location of Waterview

Features of Waterview

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• General store
  • Hiking trails
  • Pool
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness room/Gym, Library, W/D in apt.

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Maximum rate: $4,200/month

• Licenses: 104023;104024
  • State License(s): 104023

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living