The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

Reviews of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

Overview of Ratings

4.8

March 20, 2015

I was at The Groves. They haven't opened yet when I was there. It is very nice, and it is also more expensive. I have visited the room and dining room, and both of them were nice. The staff is fine. She is good.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this review. We appreciate your feedback! Our community is getting ready to open and we'd love to invite you back to visit. Please reach out to us directly at any time.

January 17, 2015

By Kenya1

I visited The Groves at Goodyear. The staff was actually very professional. It was a very clean environment, and it exceeded my expectations. It was a two-story facility. It was a large facility. It was immaculate. They were still performing some of the works when I was there, but they were gracious enough to let me come in, have an interview, and do a tour. They hadn't officially opened, so I appreciate that they were very accommodating. Everything was handicapped accessible in all the rooms, which I thought was a plus. They had a hair salon, a theater, a balcony, and indoor and outdoor fireplaces; all the amenities were there that you could possibly think of. They have a game room. They had plenty for people to do at their leisure time. They had a bus that would take them to various activities and things around the community for free. On the first floor, they had a facility for people who were elderly and who had behavior issues like dementia and things of that nature. So, they would have their own area with their own staff. They had studio apartments, and it ranged from 340 to 473 square feet. The one bedroom was from 475 to 557 square feet. They had two bedrooms that ranged from 642 to 909 square feet. They had a kitchenette, a living room, two bathrooms, and a closet. It had 24-hour staff. It was secured and safe. It was pushed back a little bit from the street. There was traffic on all sides. However, the way that they did the building, you really don't hear the traffic, which really surprised me When you went into the rooms, you don't hear it at all. They had any time dining and weekly housekeeping.

Let Us Search For You

Features of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: #AL10080C

About The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community

The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community, is located in Goodyear, Arizona, close to golf, shopping and restaurants. Take advantage of comfortable living rooms and social meeting areas.

The community features local walking paths and landscaped grounds. Enjoy a daily activities program. Team members are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Map of The Groves, A Merrill Gardens Community