Brookdale Country Day Road

380 County Day Road, Goldsboro, NC, 27530

Reviews of Brookdale Country Day Road

Ernest2 August 05, 2014

Emeritus was nice and clean; people were friendly and I liked it. However, my aunt didn't want to move far from her friends. I liked how nice and clean the rooms were. The staff seemed to be friendly and accommodating.

Delores6 March 27, 2014

We were familiar with Emeritus at The Pines of Goldsboro, and it's always been one of the better assisted living homes in Goldsboro. The facility is very clean. The staff is very professional. Everyone who works there goes out of their way to make sure that my mother's needs are met. They have a very nice dining facility, and anyone can eat there. The food was extremely good, and it was better than I thought it would be. When you have a special diet, they can prepare it for you. They have a nice sitting area, TV room, and exercise room. They have a lot of activities, but my mother has not really participated in them because she has dementia. They have a nice facility, but most importantly, I like the way they treated my mother. It is just really a nice facility, and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for assisted living.

Lenny11 August 30, 2012

Emeritus at the Pines of Goldsboro is a very nice living facility. The rooms are nice and spacious. The location is excellent. It is set up in a very accessible way making it easy to accommodate wheelchairs etc. They offer activities for the residents and they also provide a shuttle service to local venues. There are some downsides to the Pines as well. The food that they serve the residents is not very appetizing at all. Also they are understaffed. While I understand that this is assisted living, not a rest home, there still are not enough people to provide the services that the residents pay for. Each resident has a call button for help but there is not always someone at the desk to answer the call should there be an emergency and this is a serious problem. Overall the Pines would be a decent place for an elderly person who will not require much assistance but can manage on their own.

From Brookdale Country Day Road

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Country Day Road

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Private services

• Staff patient ratio: 16 to 1
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: Yes

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Country Day Road