The Fountains at Godfrey

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Fountains at Godfrey

August 14, 2014

By Deb16

The Fountains at Godfrey was excellent. Everyone was really friendly. It was exceptionally clean, and that was where my mom wanted to live. The rooms were all small, but I liked all those that I looked at. They had a really good activity calendar.

July 25, 2013

My mother was only there in The Fountains IV for two months. I was doing some research online and this place came highly recommended from other people in my community. It was a smaller place but very warm and friendly. I like their family-style care and their living environment was very good. My mom was allowed to bring her dog with her there and it worked out very well. They have different-sized rooms from studios to one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartments. So there were lots of versatility there for either singles or doubles. Activities that they did with the residents were probably limited. There weren't so many outings, although they do really simple things so that everybody can participate no matter what their level of needs and care were. I guess that is the only thing that they need to improve on, probably having more community outings or trips to get their residents out of their home.

May 03, 2012

By Nfosko1

I was very pleased with the quality of this assisted living facility. The staff there are very caring and compassionate people, who truly make you feel like your loved one who is living there is being cared for and watched over by good people. My grandmother, who recently passed away, was not doing so well when we decided to admit her to the facility. She was suffering from Alzheimer's and could not walk and had to use a wheel chair. She was not capable of remembering to eat or to use to restroom when she needed to. The staff there made sure that she was fed and was taken well care of around the clock. They were always happy to see us when we went to visit my grandmother, and my whole family felt that my grandmother was safe and in good hands while there. The amenities are very nice there. There is a salon where the residents can get their hair cut. There are pool tables, nice televisions, lovely furniture, etc. The place is well kept and was always clean when my family and I visited.

About The Fountains at Godfrey

The Fountains at Godfrey is an assisted living facility in Godfrey, IL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Fountains at Godfrey for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Fountains at Godfrey