Glen Terra

917 North Louise Street, Glendale, CA, 91207

Reviews of Glen Terra

July 01, 2016

By Martin046146

Glen Terra was a great, very clean place with great staff. People were very well cared for, and I could see that they were happy. The facility was incredible. Everything was set up for senior citizens, like flat floors, so there's no possibility of having accidents, ramps all over. It's a great facility. The rooms seemed nice and there were different types of rooms. They were having social activities when we went there and some special activities during lunch. One thing was we didn't see much diversity. They were mostly Caucasian individuals. My mother-in-law doesn't speak any English, and it would be hard for her to live in a facility where she cannot communicate.

June 10, 2016

By Mary Anne456016

We ended up with Glen Terra for my mother-in-law. She’s thriving, the personnel is wonderful, and everyone on the staff is attentive, very kind, and caring. The facility is just the right size, easy to get to, and there’s always parking. The facility is brand new, and the rooms were pretty, all have call buttons, and were remodeled. The food is great. She likes it and can always order stuff from the menu if she doesn’t like the food served. They have daily activities; the activities director is just adorable and so engaged with the residents. They love him.

April 07, 2016

By Lillian12

Glen Terra was very nice looking. The rooms were very nice, spacious, clean, airy, and well lit. The people working there looked friendly, smiled, were polite, and seemed to care. The location was good, and it didn't smell.

Thank you for your kind words! We loved having you come visit. Please return and have lunch on us soon!

June 29, 2015

By Andranik

Glen Terra was a good place; it was bright and had high ceilings. They were good people. They gave a good reception for me, and they tried to help me. It was OK, but I am not ready yet.

March 15, 2015

This building is beautiful. The location is excellent, close to everything. Two elevators. Spacious rooms. Bathrooms are big enough for disabled persons. In room microwave, a small fridge and a sink. They have a nice and big dining area downstairs. Most residents are older and friendly. They have activities if one is interested. Above all, the staff is excellent. I would recommend it to others.

April 18, 2012

By JFurthing

The apartments in the facility are pretty nice. All the amenities of a small apartment. Kinda reminds me of college. Microwave, refrigerator, sink, as well as room for personal appliances although you want to be careful not to give them anything they might have trouble using.It's everything you could really need and the staff was super friendly. Amy was especially helpful and we even saw one of the cute nurses discussing one of the ladies' grandchildren. A little cliche, I know, but it seemed genuinely honest. The residents here have an option of a pretty rigorous schedule if they have the time and energy. The events weren't really my sort of thing but I guess they're really not for me.Overall, it's hard to imagine putting anyone you love in a facility of this kind, but it sure beats the alternative which is a life that is dangerous and often lonely. If my grandmother had ended up moving out, this is definitely the option I would have gone for.

Photos of Glen Terra

• Staff Patient Ratio: 10 To 1

• Licenses: RCFE License
  • State Licenses: 197608367

About Glen Terra

Glen Terra Assisted Living has 90 beautiful spacious apartments on four floors, with five different apartment styles. Apartments range from approximately 329 to 711 square feet. Apartment styles include Studios, Large Studios, Suites, One Bedrooms, and One Bedrooms with a Den. Each has wall to wall carpeting, a kitchenette, and handicapped accessible bathrooms. Residents are supported by caring staff members who provide personalized options including wellness monitoring, observation for changes in physical, mental emotional and social functioning, notification to resident’s family, physician or appropriate person of resident’s needs, medication management and assistance with everyday activities such as bathing and dressing — to meet each individual’s changing needs.

Glen Terra Assisted Living is located in the heart of Glendale, in a quiet residential area. This vibrant neighborhood serves as the home of our assisted living community for those seeking a bit of extra help to maximize their independence.

Map of Glen Terra