Reviews of Glen Park at Glendale - Mariposa Street
Overview of Ratings
March 29, 2017
I visited this facility
Photos of Glen Park at Glendale - Mariposa Street
Features of Glen Park at Glendale - Mariposa Street
- Minimum Rate: $2700/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $2900/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: 197608506
About Glen Park at Glendale - Mariposa Street
Glen Park Healthy Living is a community-recognized leader in helping those with memory impairments and those who require assistance with the activities of daily living. We aim to help residents live longer, happier, and healthier lives at an affordable cost; advocating open communication with families and providing residents choices that give their lives purpose. We strive to keep residents engaged in activities that are both interesting and meaningful to them with a supportive staff that takes the time to encourage independence.
Glen Park at Glendale-Mariposa St. is one of the best kept secrets in Glendale, California! For 23 years we have been providing personalized care for individuals with early stages of memory impairment. Our staff shares a common passion to advocate for seniors and appreciates educating families on Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Glen Park is committed to providing a carefree and safe environment in which individuals can enjoy full, active, and independent lives. It’s the quality of life that everyone deserves!
Benefits of Glen Park at Glendale-Mariposa St.
- Gourmet Food
- Stimulating Activities & Community Outings
- Tailored Personal Care for each individual with a focus on independence
- Caregivers are certified Memory Impairment Specialists
- Medication Administered by state certified Medication Aides
- Daily Housekeeping and laundry services
- Pets in residence and rose gardens throughout community
- Licensed nurse on site daily for added protection
- Lovely single story ranch style community
Additional Accommodations Glen Park offers:
- Gated Community
- Delayed Egress System on all exit doors
- Video surveillance of external and internal property 24/7
What Makes Us Special
Glen Park is a locally owned family business that started in 1990 focusing on superior care, excellent service, responsiveness and an unwavering respect for life.