Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron

1177 Hebron Avenue, Glastonbury, CT, 06033

Reviews of Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron

April 14, 2013

By Harry5

The staff at Emeritus was very attentive. The place was very clean. They have activities for the residents like gardening. The house and community I saw looked happy. But I kind of put that on the back burner for a while, because I'm not prepared. I'm just not ready for that right now because I'm able to cook for myself, wash my dishes, and clean the house. But when the time comes, and it could be tomorrow, I'll be ready for it.

About Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Mountain Laurel Hebron