Brookdale Gig Harbor Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.1

October 25, 2012

By MDean

I find the staff at Merrill Gardens to be very friendly and helpful with my mother's overall needs. There have been a few problems with medication management, but the nursing staff addressed those problems to my satisfaction. The basic monthly cost is reasonable, but I think that the $600+ per month extra for each level of additional care is a little high. Meals and housekeeping are included in the basic cost, as is electricity, cable, and maintenance. There are plenty of activities available, Bingo and Wii Bowling, for example. A facility-owned/operated mini-bus takes residents on outings such as shopping and sight-seeing. It is also available to transport residents to medical appointments. Overall, I am satisfied with our decision to move our mother into this facility.

June 02, 2012

By Frank Rizzo

The whole place smells like airplane food.

August 13, 2011

By MerrillGardens

I recently had a situation with my mother and I wanted to Thank Merrill Gardens at Gig Harbor Retirement Comminty for going the extra mile and a half in helping me through a difficult situation with my aging mother. Everything has worked out for the best and know she is getting the best care with Merrill Gardens amazing community!

Let Us Search For You

• Coffee Shop

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: 1

• Home Sale Assistance
    • Financial Guidance Extra: We Coordinate With Available Resources To Facilitate Smooth Move Ins

About Brookdale Gig Harbor

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Emeritus at Gig Harbor is conveniently located in the heart of "Uptown" Gig Harbor closest to doctors, pharmacies, Urgent Care and Prompt Care, skilled nursing, the Gig Harbor Library, Movie Theater, shopping and dining. Our spacious quality apartments are a great value for the price, upgraded in current soothing colors and textures. Anytime Dining is a pleasure, and fun and activities abound. Enjoy a garden setting here in Emeritus at Gig Harbor; your unique and very special retirement location to call home...Come see what Emeritus at Gig Harbor is all about!

Map of Brookdale Gig Harbor