Weinberg Campus

2700 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY, 14068

Reviews of Weinberg Campus

Visitor225 August 10, 2013

I visited Weinberg Campus and everything was really nice and perfect. The rooms were beautiful, it's just wasn't what we wanted at that time.

Betsy5 July 25, 2013

My brother picked Weinberg Campus for my mom. They have senior apartments, assisted living, and if she gets worse she can always stay there. They have a higher level of care. You don't have to bounce from one place to another. I think that's why we chose the facility because once you ran out of money the Medicaid takes care of that for him.

Carol44 July 25, 2013

Weinberg Campus is place and it's in a nice location. The staff is very friendly, but of course I'm beginning to realize they are trying to sell a room. The place was very bright and it had a lot of windows. It also had a lot of nice little lounge area, but they are just expensive.

Caring 4082 May 11, 2013

We chose Weinberg Campus for our dad because it was a compelete facility with assisted living and memory center. We did not have a hard time with the transfer from one unit to another. The place was very clean and recently updated. There were new carpets and new furniture. The staff had been great to him and they liked him. The food was just average.

About Weinberg Campus

Weinberg Campus is an assisted living facility in Getzville, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Weinberg Campus for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Weinberg Campus