Tiffin House

84 Woodcrest Rd, Georgetown, TX, 78633

Reviews of Tiffin House

Kupjones July 25, 2015

Warm, inviting home environment. Reminded me of a Bed & Breakfast the first time I visited. Excellent staff to patient ratio. Lots of attention given to patients. They care for my mom with dignity and respect. There is no fee to be put on the waiting list, no community fees, and no hidden fees. I know that my mom is safe and well taken care of. It gives me peace of mind.

Rodney M July 22, 2015

I have visited the Tiffin House several times when I was looking for a place for a family member. The staff members were very helpful and eager to answer all my questions. While I was there, I could see that the staff really care about the residents. I would highly recommend Tiffin House to anyone who is in need of a memory care facility.

HIWP May 22, 2014

Absolutely the best care in central Texas. We went to several places before Tiffin House and the difference was obvious immediately. The staff is loving and caring. The home is clean and smells great. The staff cooks homemade meals and the scent flows through the home. The owner of Tiffin House, Justin, has built a loving home that is designed and decorated to care for those with dementia. He hires the best staff and trains them personally and it shows. This home is a true blessing to our family.

Our family couldn't be happier and we would tell anyone looking for the perfect place to take care for their loved one to choose Tiffin House.

Cm524 May 21, 2014

Other

The Tiffin House is a highly ranked and well desired community. I am a case manager and work with numerous facilities. The families who have visited the Tiffin House as well as those who have became residents have commented to me on the beautiful environment and quality of care their loved ones are receiving. They also indicate exceptional management who truly make them feel as family. I would recommend the Tiffin House to anyone looking for quality memory care for their loved one.

From Tiffin House

The Premier Assisted Living and Memory Care Facility of Georgetown, Texas Combat Veteran Owned & Operated

Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care specializes in the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents. Our homes were personally designed and built from the ground up to provide the ideal home for caring for dementia diseases. Our homes are Certified Alzheimer’s and Dementia facilities by the State of Texas. Using a combined 60 years of experience our family created the perfect setting for your loved ones. This includes our entire 5-acre campus full of trees and beautiful landscaping surrounding both homes. Tiffin House is just like Grandma’s House. Please come see the difference for yourself.

Tiffin House Assisted Living and Memory Care provides a home to meet the advanced levels of care needed for residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Before you place your family member in a large facility, you must see Tiffin House.

Medical Care:

• Patient-to-Direct Staff Ratio Is Better Than Three-to-One (3:1) During All Day Shifts and Five-to-One (5:1) During All Night Shifts (10 pm – 6 am) – BEST IN THE BUSINESS – Others Claim Office Staff in Their Ratios, We Do Not
  • Registered Nurses on Site MON-FRI and Available on Call Seven Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day – No other Type B Alzheimer’s Assisted Living or Memory Care facility matches us – BEST IN THE BUSINESS
  • Transportation Provided for Appointments
  • Complete
  • Medical Records Kept
  • Long-Term Care Insurance Accepted
  • All Staff are Professionally Trained in Treating and Dealing with Dementia and Alzheimer’s
  • Home Health Care
  • Therapy Services Available to Include Individual Restorative Care
  • ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING!!
  • YOUR RATE WILL NEVER CHANGE
  • YOUR RATE INCLUDES EVERYTHING EXCEPT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
  • YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN ADDITIONAL FEE

Luxurious Property:

• Spacious Home on One Level – Large Bedrooms
  • Large Recreational Room
  • Therapy Room
  • Beauty Parlor “Tiffin Cuts” (Coming Soon)
  • Activity Room
  • Covered Outside Patio
  • Beautifully Landscaped with In-Ground Sprinkler System
  • Many Different Plants and Flowers for Every Season
  • Waist-High Garden Boxes for Residents’ Enjoyment with Peach Trees in the back yard
  • Beautiful Gazebo
  • Home-Cooked Meals / Special Diets
  • Quiet Street
  • Tiffin Puppy Dogs

Safety as a Priority:

• Security and Safety in a Spacious, Well-Appointed Home
  • Emergency Fire Sprinklers and Alarm System in the Home – Alzheimer’s Certified by the State of Texas
  • Beautiful Fireplace
  • Door Alarms on All Exits
  • Eight-Foot Cedar Wood Fence Provides Privacy and Security
  • Bedroom Alarms Alert the Tiffin Staff if Residents Get Up
  • Security Camera System
  • Emergency Generators for Power

Thank you for your interest at Tiffin House Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Features of Tiffin House