Tiffin House

84 Woodcrest Rd, Georgetown, TX, 78633

Reviews of Tiffin House

Kupjones July 25, 2015

Warm, inviting home environment. Reminded me of a Bed & Breakfast the first time I visited. Excellent staff to patient ratio. Lots of attention given to patients. They care for my mom with dignity and respect. There is no fee to be put on the waiting list, no community fees, and no hidden fees. I know that my mom is safe and well taken care of. It gives me peace of mind.

Rodney M July 22, 2015

I have visited the Tiffin House several times when I was looking for a place for a family member. The staff members were very helpful and eager to answer all my questions. While I was there, I could see that the staff really care about the residents. I would highly recommend Tiffin House to anyone who is in need of a memory care facility.

HIWP May 22, 2014

Absolutely the best care in central Texas. We went to several places before Tiffin House and the difference was obvious immediately. The staff is loving and caring. The home is clean and smells great. The staff cooks homemade meals and the scent flows through the home. The owner of Tiffin House, Justin, has built a loving home that is designed and decorated to care for those with dementia. He hires the best staff and trains them personally and it shows. This home is a true blessing to our family.

Our family couldn't be happier and we would tell anyone looking for the perfect place to take care for their loved one to choose Tiffin House.

Cm524 May 21, 2014

The Tiffin House is a highly ranked and well desired community. I am a case manager and work with numerous facilities. The families who have visited the Tiffin House as well as those who have became residents have commented to me on the beautiful environment and quality of care their loved ones are receiving. They also indicate exceptional management who truly make them feel as family. I would recommend the Tiffin House to anyone looking for quality memory care for their loved one.

From Tiffin House

Tiffin House specializes in the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients. Utilizing our own unique behavior program we strive to maximize our resident’s comfort and independence. Tiffin House strives to be just like Grandma’s House. Come see the difference for yourself.

• Patient-to-Direct Staff Ratio Is Better Than Three-to-One (3:1) During All Day Shifts and Five-to-One (5:1) During All Night Shifts (10 pm – 6 am) – BEST IN THE BUSINESS – Others Claim Office Staff in Their Ratios, We Do Not
  • Registered Nurses on Site 8AM to 5PM MON-FRI and Available on Call Seven Days a Week, 24 Hours a Day - No other Type B Alzheimer’s facility matches us - BEST IN THE BUSINESS

Location of Tiffin House