Windsor Gardens

100 Windsor Path, Georgetown, KY, 40324

Reviews of Windsor Gardens

Average Rating:

unsatisfied001 March 12, 2012

i visited this facility and it was nasty, the food was gross(cold). This is how i would say that the attitudes of the facility employees, cold and seemed to be uncaring. They were no where to be found half of the time. Try to call there never get an answer, leave a message but nobody calls you back, would not let my family member stay there....

rodadams August 01, 2011

After just staying two months in this facility, we moved my mother out. Food was often cold and the staff did not seem to care at all.
She is now in Sayre Christian Village in Lexington where she gets great care. Glad we switched places.

From Windsor Gardens

Conveniently located on the bypass, next to the Georgetown Hospital, you are at home in the heart of the Bluegrass! Our warm and caring staff treats you like family. Enjoy the many activities or retreat to the privacy of your apartment. When it's time for guests, book the private dining room and we will cater your dinner!

There is a variety of floor plans: Studio, Alcove, and One- and Two-Bedroom Apartments. See floor plans below.

Features of Windsor Gardens

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pharmacy