Morgan Estates

4588 Morgan View Road, Geneseo, NY, 14454

Reviews of Morgan Estates

Average Rating:

SN October 05, 2012

I have not yet had the opportunity to visit this facility. My mother in law lives and we live several hundred miles away. We will be out there at Thanksgiving. The rest of the family that lives nearby rave about the facility. The food is good, the staff is friendly and there are a lot of structured activities for my mother in law to participate in. She has the freedom to go down to the cafeteria and get her Diet Coke whenever she wants to. She suffers from Alzheimers and doesn't quite understand that the facility is now her home. She still thinks that she will be going home soon, but all things considered, she is happy there. She has made many friends and they go on scheduled field trips. They have a memory care unit, where she is, and the traditional assisted facility units. I think it has been the perfect choice for her and I hope she continues to be happy there.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About Morgan Estates

Morgan Estates is an assisted living facility in Geneseo, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Morgan Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Morgan Estates