Morgan Estates

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Morgan Estates

October 24, 2012

By Rebirth

From what I could see from my visit, Morgan Estates feels like a big, happy family. Everyone was extremely friendly and you always feel involved. The staff members are always checking on you and are very active in not just their jobs, but the resident's personal lives as well. It seems like they know every resident by name. They have a lot of outdoor activities and the interior is always decorated to keep the residents happy and feel homely. As for the facility itself, it is very beautiful and the grounds are landscaped very well and are kept up wonderfully. They have everything you need to enjoy beautiful Geneseo, NY including sitting areas, walking paths, and more. From what I could tell, the food was good. The residents have the option to go to the cafeteria and get whatever they need. From what I could tell, everyone seems very happy and enjoy their time there. The staff also informed me that they go on scheduled field trips, which is a great plus to keep residents happy and active. From my visit, I didn't see anything negative. It's important for the residents to feel at home, which they did.

October 05, 2012

By SN

I have not yet had the opportunity to visit this facility. My mother in law lives and we live several hundred miles away. We will be out there at Thanksgiving. The rest of the family that lives nearby rave about the facility. The food is good, the staff is friendly and there are a lot of structured activities for my mother in law to participate in. She has the freedom to go down to the cafeteria and get her Diet Coke whenever she wants to. She suffers from Alzheimers and doesn't quite understand that the facility is now her home. She still thinks that she will be going home soon, but all things considered, she is happy there. She has made many friends and they go on scheduled field trips. They have a memory care unit, where she is, and the traditional assisted facility units. I think it has been the perfect choice for her and I hope she continues to be happy there.

About Morgan Estates

Morgan Estates is an assisted living facility in Geneseo, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Morgan Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Morgan Estates