Brookdale New Hope

1680 S. New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC, 28054

Reviews of Brookdale New Hope

Kim36 September 27, 2013

We looked at Abingdon Place. I've have a friend of mine who had her mother there. It is a 5-star place. It's a really nice facility. The rooms were spacious and their dining room was very nice. It looks like you are in a fine dining restaurant. My friend's mother really liked it there.

E Walker August 31, 2013

Abingdon Place of Gastonia is staffed by a caring group of professionals; at every level - the facility is modern, attractive and well maintained - resident rooms and common areas are designed for the comfort and convenience of the resident and their family --

LouiseW July 25, 2012

Abingdon Place in Gastonia is a good place, but I only went there to visit and inquire. The surroundings were beautiful, and you can see that it's a place that's well-kept. I didn't get to make a thorough visit, but I could say that the admin and the rest of the staff were really helpful, and welcoming.

The facility itself looks very warm and pleasant but it's too expensive for me. I checked if they accept medicare, medicade unfortunately it's not covered.

I didn't get to eat there because i just visited the facility.

Caring6 May 12, 2012

My Mother is at Abingdon Assisted Living in Gastonia, NC. She has been a resident for 1-1/2 years. My Mother was falling alot before entering this assisted living facility, and we did not know why this was happening. My father was 82 years old and couldn't help my mother with her falling, and we could see this affecting his health also. Abingdon cares about my Mother, and wanted to help her turn her life back to as normal as possible. She ended up having UTI's and this was affecting her mind and her balance. They worked with her in rehabilitation and also monitoring her medicine very closely. My mother still battles the UTI's, but fortunately has people at Abingdon that cares, looks after her, and makes sure she is in the dining room when it is her time to eat. I speak closely with the facility, and also visit daily. If there is something I'm concerned about or have questions with, they are very quick to return emails or answer questions face to face. I do not regret having my Mother at Abingdon. Her own words are: if you can't be at home, this is the next best thing. I would recommend this facility to anyone that really wants the best care for their parent. We are so glad she was at Abingdon because 3 weeks after entering the facility, we found out my father had lung cancer. My mother was already settled getting the help she needed, then 6 months later, my father passed away. We know with the timing of all, God had his hand in the layout of all this.

From Brookdale New Hope

Brookdale New Hope provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale New Hope