North Pointe of Garner

1437 Aversboro Road, Garner, NC, 27529

Reviews of North Pointe of Garner

August 11, 2014

By Louie M

My cousin has been here for several years and I can almost give a 5 star but I am to fussy for that ..LOL However the place is wonderful from the people in charge to the care people. The food is very good for this type of place, I have personally tasted it on several occasions. I would recommend this place to anyone.

May 12, 2014

By windzoe

My mother has been at this location for almost (4) years and she is constantly having personal and financial items missing mysteriously. Her walking is hindered by age and must leave her room to use the bathroom. There are NO emergency call buttons in the rooms (the have bells to ring). She complains of not being fed properly (inadequate dinner). I've witnessed the majority of the issues mentioned above. The staff is friendly, although Momma has been complaining a lot about sore joints. Upon viewing the areas of complaints. I've notice some bruising.
God knows I want to move her but the capabilities are not in place. Management/Ownership has changed (5) times since she moved to the location. I'm begging you people....PLEASE DO BETTER!!!!!

Services & Amenities of North Pointe of Garner

• Features Extra: Library

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Adult Care Home

About North Pointe of Garner

At Victorian Senior Care, we value creating a home away from home that offers a relaxing, enriching and enhancing lifestyle. Our services include the following: Dining, Transportation, Activities, Medical Care, and Salon Services.

Each community is unique and we celebrate that. From independent living, assisted living, memory care and respite services, each Victorian Senior Care community provides resources that help people and their family’s transition into a “home away from home.”

North Pointe offers quality assisted living in attractive surroundings close to home. Our assisted living care provides services to fit the lifestyles of seniors who need assistance with activities of daily living while offering social interaction and coo

Map of North Pointe of Garner