Silver Creek Assisted Living Garland, TX

1246 Colonel Dr., Garland, TX, 75043

Reviews of Silver Creek Assisted Living | Garland, TX

March 05, 2016

By Angela30

Silver Creek was a bigger, nice, clean, and beautiful facility. It was newly remodeled. They have lots of inside, and outside activities. They seem to care about the residents very much. They took us to the dining room to show us the menu, but they were willing to offer whatever will keep the residents healthy and happy. The price is a little hard for most people to accommodate.

February 21, 2015

By kelseym

My grandma is there she is so happy. There is really good food and good staff. Very god oriented.

February 21, 2015

By daniellee

Amazing facility, my grandfather is in such great care, and I don't have to worry about anything drastic happening to him. Love the staff.

February 12, 2015

By pzobisch

Silver Creek Assisted Living is a great community. The staff is extremely caring and helpful and the chef is a hidden gem!!!! There is not a better place for a loved one to be living...

Photos of Silver Creek Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Silver Creek Assisted Living

• Minimum Rate: $1995/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Silver Creek Assisted Living

Silver Creek Assisted Living offers a safe, secure, and clean environment where people are encouraged to maintain a healthy body and mind. We believe in dignity and self reliance while still providing assistance as necessary. We offer several different floor plans to choose from and excellent caregivers to provide quality care. Silver Creek AL offers restaurant style dining with heart healthy options and has a monthly calendar full of events and activities.

We are dedicated to caring for our residents needs, not only physical, but also emotional. Silver Creek takes pride in helping each of our residents to live a full and happy life in our home-like atmosphere.

Map of Silver Creek Assisted Living